+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
My endorsement is expiring end of July. I still haven’t received any AOR yet. IRCC received my app last May1. I am kinda worried of this endorsement expiration soon and still no updates whatsoever

Mm29

May 31, 2018
U said that employer is needed to apply as adesignatedemployer. Does it's our task to apply for it and fill forms?
No.. it will be employer's task to fill them and provide the required documents. That is why you need to talk and explain about it to your employer because not all employers are willing to bother doing the paperwork. So make sure that they really commit to help.

Are you inside or outside Canada? Try in jobbank canada website or Indeed Canada website

Mm29

May 31, 2018
My endorsement is expiring end of July. I still haven’t received any AOR yet. IRCC received my app last May1. I am kinda worried of this endorsement expiration soon and still no updates whatsoever
Do you live inside Canada? Have you checked your mailbox in case they send something by mail to you. Or maybe try to call the IRCC office at Sydney Nova Scotia if you could find the phone number

xpl

Mar 21, 2018
I live in Newfoundland. So they sent me to the closest one in here.. they will send you to the IRCC office close to where you live. My friend is in Toronto and they sent her to Etobicoke
I am in NL as well!
Thank you for your information and enjoy your life as PR!

Madhuri p

Jun 30, 2018
Hi, I'm.new to this Aipp process please guide me if this is practical to start individual or we need to hire a consultancy. What could be the easy. Is there any people who are sucxessful in thsi process amd migrated to canada this year.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I am applying outside of canada, I am applying from Bahrain. My endorsement is expiring this July 30. IRCC received my PR docs last May 1. It’s been 2 months since they received it and there is no update. They did not email me. I also have my CIC gckey linked but it says there that there is no application found under my name. I also made an enquiry to IRCC about 2weeks ago but they have no response. If ever it got rejected, I should have gotten back my documents right? Cause it’s been 2months already.. or it takes long for them to send back the documents after refusal? Please help me seniors and fellow members of this dilemma. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
I am applying outside of canada, I am applying from Bahrain. My endorsement is expiring this July 30. IRCC received my PR docs last May 1. It’s been 2 months since they received it and there is no update. They did not email me. I also have my CIC gckey linked but it says there that there is no application found under my name. I also made an enquiry to IRCC about 2weeks ago but they have no response. If ever it got rejected, I should have gotten back my documents right? Cause it’s been 2months already.. or it takes long for them to send back the documents after refusal? Please help me seniors and fellow members of this dilemma. Thank you so much.
Hello, I have just seen a similar case to you. if you cannot link your application online there is two meanings for this either a technical issue and this can be solved by contacting the technical team through this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.203114456.872780704.1530439298-1365527977.1519209466 OR option two your documents were returned due to incomplete documents set, in this case you will not be able to link your application and they will not update you with the return status, also they will not send to you a tracking number to track it. If option two then your documents will be returned to you with the refund but that will take at least one month from dispatch date from IRCC as they will use only standard Canada post.

For the endorsement you can drop a mail to the province for extension of endorsement certificate.

Added to that, inquiry you sent takes from 2-3 weeks for a reply.
hope that my explanation helped you.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hello, I have just seen a similar case to you. if you cannot link your application online there is two meanings for this either a technical issue and this can be solved by contacting the technical team through this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.203114456.872780704.1530439298-1365527977.1519209466 OR option two your documents were returned due to incomplete documents set, in this case you will not be able to link your application and they will not update you with the return status, also they will not send to you a tracking number to track it. If option two then your documents will be returned to you with the refund but that will take at least one month from dispatch date from IRCC as they will use only standard Canada post.

For the endorsement you can drop a mail to the province for extension of endorsement certificate.

Added to that, inquiry you sent takes from 2-3 weeks for a reply.
hope that my explanation helped you.
Thanks for this info. I have contacted IRCC 2 weeks ago but no response. I had a colleague who also passed his PR app same date - May 1, but IRCC returned his docs and was received on June 2 because his endorsement was about to expire. I wonder why it is taking long for me if that is the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amrsaeed1987

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Thanks for this info. I have contacted IRCC 2 weeks ago but no response. I had a colleague who also passed his PR app same date - May 1, but IRCC returned his docs and was received on June 2 because his endorsement was about to expire. I wonder why it is taking long for me if that is the case.
Did you applied for wp ? Or directly pr?

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys. Has anyone submitted an application under AIPP ?? Is there any contact no. We can call for centralized intake sydney ?? It’s been more than 3 months since i have applied but i haven’t heard anything since then. Any kind of help will be much appreciated. Thanks !!