+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Beto1226

Jun 15, 2018
@Beto1226 good for you as you have been sent a letter in your email. in my case, i have not received one email and i cannot link my cic account, it's almost 50 days tomorrow and i am under Atlantic High Skilled Program, i was just hoping they will send me a refusal letter (if such) the soonest so that i can get back my documents and have my refund as well. i am worried because i have paid the PR fee and RPRF in full for my family, and with that, can i ask for a refund(?).. do you know of someone under AIPP who had been refused in a span of 2 months? i am really worried and getting hopeless each day.
Actually I know someone that have been refused in aipp under high skilled and they refunded the money...

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Any body here applied in VFS Dubai, for work permit?
Want to ask also how officer verify the work experience letter submitted?

Thanks in Advance :)

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

Dhajas

Apr 9, 2018
My medical was done in early April but the online status changed to pass medical exam in mid April. I have sent the police record from canada and from my home country since the beginning so they never asked for additional document. The letter for interview, i got it thru my email. Did you put your email in your application? If so, they will connect with you via email
Hyii
Brother can you please share your timeline with date

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have sent my PR appilcation under AIPP on 8th june2018, still no updates about AOR? I am applying from inside canada under high skilled category

Anyone with same timeline? Please share

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi everyone,
I have sent my PR appilcation under AIPP on 8th june2018, still no updates about AOR? I am applying from inside canada under high skilled category

Anyone with same timeline? Please share
Try to link your application online.

Paula11.86

Jun 24, 2018
I am under aipp application and I already got my permit. Am I qualified to apply my pr under aipp ?even that a I'm undegraduate of 2years course in Philippines?What is the equivalency credential here in Canada.

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
I'm an AIPP applicant.
I got AOR and MR at the same time on 13th June.

Timeline is
25th May: Sent applications to CIO
28th May: CIO received PR docs
13th June: Got AOR and MR from IRCC

I thought it took 30 days more, but I got AOR and MR within 16 days.
I'm gonna make an appointment Medical Examination tomorrow morning for 4 family members.
What is the next step after passing medicals?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
It’s been 55days since they received my PR application, and I haven’t received any news, updates or email from them. I really think my PR is rejected, I just hope they return all my docs and refund my payment. How long before they send a refusal letter and send back the docs together with the refund? Thanks to those who can answer.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi,
How can i do that?
Please let me know
Thank you
You will go to google and type cic gc key .
Then choose gc key, then create an account. After creation, log in and press ok link paper application. Choose temporary residence if you submitted work permit and pr if you submitted pr. Enter all details as per the application submitted. Press next and it will start searching your application. Then press on link application after the system founda your application.
Good luck !

Reactions: adefolakemi