+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

purple29

Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

I am under AIPP of Mercan, I want to share my experience.

May 6 - Job offer
July - Endorsement Letter
August - Medical Reqest
October - My Sons Medical Request for PR process even he is not coming with me
October 12 - Working Visa received
October 26 - PDOS

1. Show money includes my son. (Single mom) If you are married need to include in your proof of funds/show money 120k single plus 40k for dependent

2. We have visa and pdos certificate but still Mercan can not answer our deployment because of POLO process in canada that causing delays.

3. On the other hand, they are saying we need to wait for the PR release which is 6 months from the month they passed it which is October.

4. Until now were 16, few of us got Visa since september.

5. We might leave as per Mercan 6th month of the PR process. AIPP is new to their procedure. They have different way of handling clients even payment mode.

Hi Tabatina!

I am also an AIPP applicant of Mercan and same with your status I have also the working visa and done with my PDOS. Now, I was advised by Mercan to wait for the deployment while my PR is on process. I just want to ask if they also required you to pay the right of permanent residence fee while you are here in the Philippines? Is there any latest update with your application?Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Chats33

purple29

Aug 17, 2017
Hi Mam Tabatina,

Parang wala pa po akong endorsement letter from the province. What I had accomplished which I submitted with my signature was the arrangement employment-permanent job offer from the employer(July 4) and the employment offer to FN (July 19)... Kaso sa requirements ko like ECA was Oct 15 po naisubmit, yun po yung last docs ko, other requirements list na binigau nila ay naisubmit ko na before that.. Natagalan lang ako sa ECA po... After october 15 wala naman pong advise na si agency... Though nagfollow up ako no uodate yet pa daw last october 27... Regarding certificate of employment same certificate lang po binigay ko without details like salary, job.description only end date ng contract ko po... Unfortunately I already resigned 5 months ago na po :( (july 24)... Baka hanap po ako ibang work ulit... Taga cebu po ako mam kaya hindi ako makakvisit sa office nila... Gusto ko sanang magfollow up sa processor ko kaso baka makulitan sa akin.. Pls do email me mam... delacruz.christinajanelou@gmail.com

Need your advise po
Hi Janelou,

I am also an AIPP applicant of Mercan, I have the temporary working visa and done with my Pdos also. Now, I was advised by Mercan to wait for the deployment while my PR is on process. Is there any latest update with your application?Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Chats33

prakash uprety

Jan 17, 2018
Hello Guys!

I have received TWP through AIPP as well as applied for PR and wanted to share my experience with you!
I have started the process some time in June, when I connected to my potential employer and spoke with them about the opportunity. Then, my employer had to fill out some documents to receive designation and was able to make a job offer for me. It took us about 2 months to get my endorsement and collect all the documents for the TWP application.

I have applied from the US and had to sent all my documents to the NYC VAC, where it took them about a month to send me my passport back with TWP. Right after that, I have applied for PR, at the end of October my Medicals were requested and I submitted them some time mid November. Right now I am waiting for the next steps.

Please, feel free to ask questions if you want. Good luck to everyone!
Thank you so much for your information. I just want to know after we apply though vfs to visa office do they send application number ? How long it took to receive TRV ?

prakash uprety

Jan 17, 2018
Looooong process! Haha. And everything is on paper for the pilot and not online. All I would say is patience is the key to get through this. I hope CIC is processing applications under AIP on priority as promised.

Province is NB.
Good luck!
I think processing time for pilot is 50 days as per January 28.2018 am I right ? Does the cic process faster for AIPP work permit?

HB15030

Mar 1, 2011
Where is the best place for me to find an employer that will provide a job letter necessary for AIPP? Thanks

prakash uprety

Jan 17, 2018
They have agreed to process PR applications faster but work permit is standard time.
As per the cic processing time for work permit (aipp )is accordance with the online work permit extension processing time . You can check through international mobility program AIPP work permit stream in google .

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Please is it possible for recruitment agencies to assist someone in submitting application to designated employers in order to get job offer under AIPP?.....