+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
ECA is not required for endorsement application or for TWP but it doesn't hurt to provide. The endorsement application requirements list is different for each of 4 provinces but none have listed ECA as a required submission.
Further, I wonder why your employer will ask you to submit your passport. The passport will only be required by CIC when they are processing your TWP.
I will share my timeline here:
July 2017 - Job Offer received
September 2017 - Employer Designated
December 2017 - IMM5650 Received(Job was offered to me in July and this is same as job offer but this is what is required to process Endorsement under AIP)
December 2017 - Settlement Plan Received
December 2017 - Endorsement Application sent to Immigration Office

Right now - Waiting on Endorsement for over 1 month.

Getting job offer is the easiest part and once you have the endorsement/approval letter from the province, you have made 90% progress. TWP and PR are simple after you have your endorsement letter from province.
Wow, I didn’t think the province would take that long to endorse the application. Can I ask what province your going to? Mine was sent into PEI this week and as TWP are only taking 3 weeks to process in the UK I was hoping I would be in Canada by end of Feb.

ayushimultani

Jan 9, 2018
can somebody tell me what is process of SINP after post graduate diploma. My study is about to expire. I am currently studying at SIAST moose jaw and work part time at PAPA JOHNS and will this part time experience be also counted in 960 hours. Please respond, would be a great help..!!

mohamed.elwan

Feb 16, 2016
ECA is not required for endorsement application or for TWP but it doesn't hurt to provide. The endorsement application requirements list is different for each of 4 provinces but none have listed ECA as a required submission.
Further, I wonder why your employer will ask you to submit your passport. The passport will only be required by CIC when they are processing your TWP.
December 2017 - IMM5650 Received(Job was offered to me in July and this is same as job offer but this is what is required to process Endorsement under AIP)

Getting job offer is the easiest part and once you have the endorsement/approval letter from the province, you have made 90% progress. TWP and PR are simple after you have your endorsement letter from province.
which province you are applying for , i am also waiting for the endorsement

Last edited:

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi. I had my ECA 2days ago and yesterday, all my documents were submitted by my employer for Endorsement. My employer said that it would take up about 2 months. It’s a long wait but at least there is something to look forward to. I hope everything goes well. Good luck to all of us waiting.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I just presumed that my employer is referring to TWP, cause when she sent me an email, she told me she already sent all my docs to the Atlantic immigration Pilot Project. And thus would take 2 months - I was assuming that’s how long it takes for TWP. I bet you are right, for the PR process it would take up to a year or more. Thank you.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Nova Scotia has the maximum allocation at about 700+ endorsement out of 2000 every year but they are probably slowest at processing. New Foundland and PEI are the quickest for endorsing applicants or providing a decision.
Hope you hear soon!
How about New Brunswick? Are they slow in processing?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Sa job bank apply for jobs related to your experience.aftrr 5 months ako nreplyan enployer .Only lately that my job bank also start notifying me of employers who invited me to apply to their postings , some is not related to my experience , some in office , but still non replied me after sending them application as per their request.

Process for AIPP the phase is faster if you and your employer has the docs already i suppose .
Invitation to job interview
1 week after, job offer
Employer send me : IRCC job offer for foreign employee
Employer sent me their designation letter(mine was fast coz they have it already- i just usually wait for their signatures and vice versa)
Employer send me links to different settlement agencies to get a settlement plan: i chose planning for canada - registred online - i got a reply and a schedule for orientation a week after
Planning for canada sent me the settlement plan after orientation - 3 days
Settlement plan sent to my employer. On october 3 she applied for my designation letter but until now i havent received ut yet. Some took 2 weeks some 1 month.its my 3rd week

After that i plan to apply TWP and PR together but i am not yet sure about the timeline
Hi maraina025, any update on your application? Have you received your TWP already or PR? Thanks!

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Your employer has sent an endorsement application. Once your application is approved, the province(immigration office) will issue you a letter of endorsement and support for TWP. You then might have to get an employment number as your TWP will be LMIA exempt, your employer will provide this.
Once all this is done,you are ready to apply for TWP and PR at the same time.
NB seems similar to NS for processing time.
Thank you for the information and your reply. I hope we all get our visas soon.

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Hi all

I applied for work permit about 3 months back but didn't hear any thing and also applied for PR about 1 and half month ago but didn't receive any acknowledgment.

My employer is in NB.

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi all

I applied for work permit about 3 months back but didn't hear any thing and also applied for PR about 1 and half month ago but didn't receive any acknowledgment.

My employer is in NB.
Hi, have you contacted your employer already? If so, what is your NOC? Hope you get your work visa soon.

eric26

Jan 23, 2018
Your employer has sent an endorsement application. Once your application is approved, the province(immigration office) will issue you a letter of endorsement and support for TWP. You then might have to get an employment number as your TWP will be LMIA exempt, your employer will provide this.
Once all this is done,you are ready to apply for TWP and PR at the same time.
NB seems similar to NS for processing time.
Hi Sir I just want to ask, can i process my PR after i arrived in Canada, or do i need to process it with my Work Permit? Thank you.

eric26

Jan 23, 2018

Hi Friday,

Can i send it thru courier? Or mail? Thank you.

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Hi Sir I just want to ask, can i process my PR after i arrived in Canada, or do i need to process it with my Work Permit? Thank you.
Hi eric26

You have to apply for PR within 90 days of your work permit application. Means suppose if you apply for Work permit today then you must apply PR within 90 days.

Reactions: Naveen12