+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

o.tageldin

Dec 27, 2017
I've received my job offer (truck driver) my employer wants me to get my ECA before the application is submitted to the province for endorsement.

Getting the job offer was the easy part, I am totally lost when it comes to getting my ECA. I left senior school in the UK at the age of 16 with GCSE qualifications. I went into the Royal Navy but it looks like the ECA won't accept millitary service.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??
You can get your ECA done with any of the below organizations.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I've received my job offer (truck driver) my employer wants me to get my ECA before the application is submitted to the province for endorsement.

Getting the job offer was the easy part, I am totally lost when it comes to getting my ECA. I left senior school in the UK at the age of 16 with GCSE qualifications. I went into the Royal Navy but it looks like the ECA won't accept millitary service.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

If your going through aipp you have to get it no matter what........"high school diploma" sits between gcses and A levels in the uk which i assume is your concern.
Send everything you have (work experience isnt counted but any post school educational you may of done in service), yes it may cost more to request transcripts but if it gets the right result its worth it.......you could consider sending to all Wes, uni of toronto and so on to see who gives answer you want. Again i appreciate increased cost but nothing in overall migration cost.

Good luck

Reactions: TheNorms

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
If your going through aipp you have to get it no matter what........"high school diploma" sits between gcses and A levels in the uk which i assume is your concern.
Send everything you have (work experience isnt counted but any post school educational you may of done in service), yes it may cost more to request transcripts but if it gets the right result its worth it.......you could consider sending to all Wes, uni of toronto and so on to see who gives answer you want. Again i appreciate increased cost but nothing in overall migration cost.

Good luck
Thanks, I have requested my exam results from the exam boards so time will tell. This is the point I regret not going to college. But back in 1991 at the age of 16 leaving school and going into the military was a better option. I've received my IELTS score back I got 8.5.
Thanks again.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi all. I just would like to ask what is the next step after signing the Offer of Emplyment to a Foreign National (AIPP) and contacting a Settlement Service Provider? thank you.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi all. I just would like to ask what is the next step after signing the Offer of Emplyment to a Foreign National (AIPP) and contacting a Settlement Service Provider? thank you.
The application gets sent back to the employer along with the settlement plan and they submit it to the province for endorsement. If they need the employee to start work ASAP they will ask for a TWP referal letter. If that’s not required then you just start the PR application process so long as you have your ECA and IELTS.

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
The application gets sent back to the employer along with the settlement plan and they submit it to the province for endorsement. If they need the employee to start work ASAP they will ask for a TWP referal letter. If that’s not required then you just start the PR application process so long as you have your ECA and IELTS.
Thank you for the reply.. another thing, i included my spouse and son in the application, does that mean that when i receive my work permit, they also are gonna receive their OWP and TRV respectively? My spouse and 7-year old son is in the Philippines. I am currently working here in Bahrain. Thank you so much to those whi can reply. Happy New Year to all!

Jan 11, 2018
Hello Guys!

I have received TWP through AIPP as well as applied for PR and wanted to share my experience with you!
I have started the process some time in June, when I connected to my potential employer and spoke with them about the opportunity. Then, my employer had to fill out some documents to receive designation and was able to make a job offer for me. It took us about 2 months to get my endorsement and collect all the documents for the TWP application.

I have applied from the US and had to sent all my documents to the NYC VAC, where it took them about a month to send me my passport back with TWP. Right after that, I have applied for PR, at the end of October my Medicals were requested and I submitted them some time mid November. Right now I am waiting for the next steps.

Please, feel free to ask questions if you want. Good luck to everyone!

Jan 11, 2018
Sa job bank apply for jobs related to your experience.aftrr 5 months ako nreplyan enployer .Only lately that my job bank also start notifying me of employers who invited me to apply to their postings , some is not related to my experience , some in office , but still non replied me after sending them application as per their request.

Process for AIPP the phase is faster if you and your employer has the docs already i suppose .
Invitation to job interview
1 week after, job offer
Employer send me : IRCC job offer for foreign employee
Employer sent me their designation letter(mine was fast coz they have it already- i just usually wait for their signatures and vice versa)
Employer send me links to different settlement agencies to get a settlement plan: i chose planning for canada - registred online - i got a reply and a schedule for orientation a week after
Planning for canada sent me the settlement plan after orientation - 3 days
Settlement plan sent to my employer. On october 3 she applied for my designation letter but until now i havent received ut yet. Some took 2 weeks some 1 month.its my 3rd week

After that i plan to apply TWP and PR together but i am not yet sure about the timeline
Hi Mariana, have you received TWP or PR yet? how is the process now?

Jan 11, 2018
Hello Guys!

I have received TWP through AIPP as well as applied for PR and wanted to share my experience with you!
I have started the process some time in June, when I connected to my potential employer and spoke with them about the opportunity. Then, my employer had to fill out some documents to receive designation and was able to make a job offer for me. It took us about 2 months to get my endorsement and collect all the documents for the TWP application.

I have applied from the US and had to sent all my documents to the NYC VAC, where it took them about a month to send me my passport back with TWP. Right after that, I have applied for PR, at the end of October my Medicals were requested and I submitted them some time mid November. Right now I am waiting for the next steps.

Please, feel free to ask questions if you want. Good luck to everyone!
Hi, have you received PR yet? how long does it take?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi there. I just would like to ask, my employer is waiting for my ECA. I already submitted my passport, COE, and Settlement Plan. My employer said that they are waiting for my ECA so that they can submit my docs for Endorsement. I just would like to ask, is the ECA is needed for Endorsement? Thank you for those who can reply.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi there. I just would like to ask, my employer is waiting for my ECA. I already submitted my passport, COE, and Settlement Plan. My employer said that they are waiting for my ECA so that they can submit my docs for Endorsement. I just would like to ask, is the ECA is needed for Endorsement? Thank you for those who can reply.
Hi, no you don’t need your ECA for the endorsement stage, I had two job offers and one of the companies wanted my eca before endorsement was sent in and the other didn’t.
My ECA should be back by the end of jan. I’m now ready to apply for my TWP but I’m trying to find out what visa my wife and kids need to apply for as it’s all sent with my application. I’m in the uk where are you? If any one can help me on that part I would be most grateful.

Reactions: lily01

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
TheNorms, thanks for the response. I am from Bahrain. As per last email from my employer, my employer told me that they are waiting for my ECA (which is due for completion on Jan 19), for the endorsement application. I am really confused of what she meant by that based from what you said that ECA is not needed for the endorsement stage. Also my spouse and son is in that application so, we are both into similar situation. As far as I know, the employer will be the one to send the endorsement letter together with the job offer and the commitment to apply for PR within 90days for the work visa. So if that is the case, I am also wondering what visa will my spouse and son be because they are included in the application. All I know is Open Work Permit for the spouse and Temporary Resident Visa for the son. That’s all I know. Thank you and good luck to us.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
TheNorms, thanks for the response. I am from Bahrain. As per last email from my employer, my employer told me that they are waiting for my ECA (which is due for completion on Jan 19), for the endorsement application. I am really confused of what she meant by that based from what you said that ECA is not needed for the endorsement stage. Also my spouse and son is in that application so, we are both into similar situation. As far as I know, the employer will be the one to send the endorsement letter together with the job offer and the commitment to apply for PR within 90days for the work visa. So if that is the case, I am also wondering what visa will my spouse and son be because they are included in the application. All I know is Open Work Permit for the spouse and Temporary Resident Visa for the son. That’s all I know. Thank you and good luck to us.
I’ve sent you a PM