+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Singh@96

Jun 26, 2017
i am also in Canada Did you got endorsement letter or not
if you got can you provide me timeline for that

Singh@96

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for your response i have couple of question if you don't mind can you plzz provide me your email so that i discuss with you further details

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
hi guys
I got endorsement letter in October 2017 and i applied for the work permit in February 2018 i need to wait for 10 weeks might until April, my question is when and where ido i get the medical request and what about the PR? , will i apply for the PR now or i wait until i get a work permit response.

Petmalu_lodi

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I am under AIPP of Mercan, I want to share my experience.

May 6 - Job offer
July - Endorsement Letter
August - Medical Reqest
October - My Sons Medical Request for PR process even he is not coming with me
October 12 - Working Visa received
October 26 - PDOS

1. Show money includes my son. (Single mom) If you are married need to include in your proof of funds/show money 120k single plus 40k for dependent

2. We have visa and pdos certificate but still Mercan can not answer our deployment because of POLO process in canada that causing delays.

3. On the other hand, they are saying we need to wait for the PR release which is 6 months from the month they passed it which is October.

4. Until now were 16, few of us got Visa since september.

5. We might leave as per Mercan 6th month of the PR process. AIPP is new to their procedure. They have different way of handling clients even payment mode.

Hello @Tabatina how much po is the service fee ng Mercan for handling ng process of AIPP? Do we really need the help of a consultancy for the process of our docs? I want to ask also on why we should have to process first TWP and after having that we process the PR, Can we not file then PR in the first place so that we dont go through another process? What settlement plan have you choose? Thank you any info will help me alot.

Yong Lin

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, friday,
Do you know how long IRCC file number can be sent to us after IRCC has already received AIPP application? Thank you?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Here's my timeline again for any new AIPP applicants:

July 2017 - Job Offer received (Interviewed and employer made aware of AIPP)
September 2017 - Employer Designated
December 2017 - IMM5650 Received(Job was offered to me in July and this is same as job offer but this is what is required to process Endorsement under AIPP)
December 2017 - Settlement Plan Received
December 2017 - Endorsement Application sent to Immigration Office.
January 2018 - Endorsement Received
February 22, 2018 - WP Application sent to CPC-V on paper
Right now - Waiting to track the application and determine if it's lost before reapplying.

I'm an in Canada applicant.
hi you are lucky that the employer is waiting over 6 months for you to work for them.

LINYONG

Feb 28, 2018
Singapore
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Friday,
Here's my timeline:
July 2017 - Job Offer received
August- Settlement Plan Received
August- Endorsement letter received
February 2018- IRCC received my PR application package
Now, waiting IRCC file number.

Reactions: friday.h

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
sorry i can't help you , i don't know any employer, i was in Canada recently and i met my employer there

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
It's your decision to wait for TWP or apply for PR now. The only thing which will change once you have a TWP and apply for PR after is that you don't have to show proof of funds.
Either ways, you have to apply for PR within 90 days of your application being received at the CPC or Visa office regardless of awaiting or received decision.
Good luck with your TWP application and please share timelines.
Thank you a lot Friday for your response what about the medical examination and the file number when do we get them?

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello Friday
thank you so much for your responses and help i have 2 questions is the file number 7 letters and start with the letter A because i already got it , and what about the medical examination when they send it before or after the work permit aproved