+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Janelou

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

I am under AIPP of mercan as well. I am still waiting for their response regarding my application status. I had finished all my requirements needed last October. But no feedback yet, but seeing your timeline above gives me the idea, the flow of the program. the
Hi,

I am under AIPP of Mercan, I want to share my experience.

May 6 - Job offer
July - Endorsement Letter
August - Medical Reqest
October - My Sons Medical Request for PR process even he is not coming with me
October 12 - Working Visa received
October 26 - PDOS

1. Show money includes my son. (Single mom) If you are married need to include in your proof of funds/show money 120k single plus 40k for dependent

2. We have visa and pdos certificate but still Mercan can not answer our deployment because of POLO process in canada that causing delays.

3. On the other hand, they are saying we need to wait for the PR release which is 6 months from the month they passed it which is October.

4. Until now were 16, few of us got Visa since september.

5. We might leave as per Mercan 6th month of the PR process. AIPP is new to their procedure. They have different way of handling clients even payment mode.
Hi,

May 6 - Job offer
August - Medical Reqest
October 26 - PDOS

1. Show money includes my son. (Single mom) If you are married need to include in your proof of funds/show money 120k single plus 40k for dependent

2. We have visa and pdos certificate but still Mercan can not answer our deployment because of POLO process in canada that causing delays.

3. On the other hand, they are saying we need to wait for the PR release which is 6 months from the month they passed it which is October.

5. We might leave as per Mercan 6th month of the PR process. AIPP is new to their procedure. They have different way of handling clients even payment mode.

Janelou

Dec 8, 2017
Hello mam tabatina,

Okay lang po kaya na mag ask ako kay mercan ng status.ng application ko? Nung october po kasi ako natapos lahat ng requirements ko pero hanggang ngayon hindi sila nagbibigay ng feedback... Parang waiting for medical request ata ako.. Pre-med po kasi pinasa ko as required nila... Hope to hear from you p.o....
Hi,

May 6 - Job offer
August - Medical Reqest
October 26 - PDOS

Tabatina

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Janelou,

You passed all the requirements? You got the endorsement letter from the province na?

Ask your processor, need nila mag update.
I will give you an advise double check all the documents you will pass. Certificate of employment should be detailed (Font of the company name same with the Font of the context, salary, Job discriptions, hourly work in a weekly basis.)

Even the documents from Canada nagkakamali si Mercan and employer. Birthdate, spelling ng name or even dependents. Madaming mali si mercan sa documents ko.

A. After you passed all the requirements.
B. Processor will call you if you have to revised or changed your given documents.
C. Signing, endorsement letter.

Iba iba pala din ng procedure mga processors even for the payments. May mabagal meron mabilis kaso pag napasa na nila wala ng update.

Medical request Mabilis lang one month.
Please visit IOM in makati 7500 k. Most ng batch ko St. Lukes a bit expensive 13k due to addition fees. But what more comfortable sayo don ka.

Dont resign yet. Me and batch got the working visa and done with pdos but still no ticket.

Hi,

I am under AIPP of mercan as well. I am still waiting for their response regarding my application status. I had finished all my requirements needed last October. But no feedback yet, but seeing your timeline above gives me the idea, the flow of the program. the

Reactions: Janelou

Janelou

Dec 8, 2017
Hi Mam Tabatina,

Parang wala pa po akong endorsement letter from the province. What I had accomplished which I submitted with my signature was the arrangement employment-permanent job offer from the employer(July 4) and the employment offer to FN (July 19)... Kaso sa requirements ko like ECA was Oct 15 po naisubmit, yun po yung last docs ko, other requirements list na binigau nila ay naisubmit ko na before that.. Natagalan lang ako sa ECA po... After october 15 wala naman pong advise na si agency... Though nagfollow up ako no uodate yet pa daw last october 27... Regarding certificate of employment same certificate lang po binigay ko without details like salary, job.description only end date ng contract ko po... Unfortunately I already resigned 5 months ago na po :( (july 24)... Baka hanap po ako ibang work ulit... Taga cebu po ako mam kaya hindi ako makakvisit sa office nila... Gusto ko sanang magfollow up sa processor ko kaso baka makulitan sa akin.. Pls do email me mam... delacruz.christinajanelou@gmail.com

Need your advise po
Hi Janelou,

You passed all the requirements? You got the endorsement letter from the province na?

Ask your processor, need nila mag update.
I will give you an advise double check all the documents you will pass. Certificate of employment should be detailed (Font of the company name same with the Font of the context, salary, Job discriptions, hourly work in a weekly basis.)

Even the documents from Canada nagkakamali si Mercan and employer. Birthdate, spelling ng name or even dependents. Madaming mali si mercan sa documents ko.

A. After you passed all the requirements.
B. Processor will call you if you have to revised or changed your given documents.
C. Signing, endorsement letter.

Iba iba pala din ng procedure mga processors even for the payments. May mabagal meron mabilis kaso pag napasa na nila wala ng update.

Medical request Mabilis lang one month.
Please visit IOM in makati 7500 k. Most ng batch ko St. Lukes a bit expensive 13k due to addition fees. But what more comfortable sayo don ka.

Dont resign yet. Me and batch got the working visa and done with pdos but still no ticket.

Reactions: purple29

Janelou

Dec 8, 2017
Hi Mam Tabatina,

Parang wala pa po akong endorsement letter from the province. What I had accomplished which I submitted with my signature was the arrangement employment-permanent job offer from the employer(July 4) and the employment offer to FN (July 19)... Kaso sa requirements ko like ECA was Oct 15 po naisubmit, yun po yung last docs ko, other requirements list na binigau nila ay naisubmit ko na before that.. Natagalan lang ako sa ECA po... After october 15 wala naman pong advise na si agency... Though nagfollow up ako no uodate yet pa daw last october 27... Regarding certificate of employment same certificate lang po binigay ko without details like salary, job.description only end date ng contract ko po... Unfortunately I already resigned 5 months ago na po :( (july 24)... Baka hanap po ako ibang work ulit... Taga cebu po ako mam kaya hindi ako makakvisit sa office nila... Gusto ko sanang magfollow up sa processor ko kaso baka makulitan sa akin.. Pls do email me mam... delacruz.christinajanelou@gmail.com

Need your advise po
Wala pa po akong medical request...

juelmazumder

Sep 1, 2017
india
Anybody attend last august new brunswick manila session? Anybody got any response from employer? I attend & interviewed by employer but after that no news from them. Anybody got any response ? Plz comment

Reactions: Janelou

Janelou

Dec 8, 2017
Anybody attend last august new brunswick manila session? Anybody got any response from employer? I attend & interviewed by employer but after that no news from them. Anybody got any response ? Plz comment
My interview was last may 26
Knew that got the selection last June
Employment offer, July.
Arrangement employment PJO, July.
Completed requirements like ECA, October.

Now, waiting for status...
But as per processor, still waiting for other docs from employer before they can proceed to my application.

I am confused if what does means...

bennieteddy

Nov 18, 2017
My interview was last may 26
Knew that got the selection last June
Employment offer, July.
Arrangement employment PJO, July.
Completed requirements like ECA, October.

Now, waiting for status...
But as per processor, still waiting for other docs from employer before they can proceed to my application.

I am confused if what does means...

Hi, please do you know when AIPP would open again? How does one apply?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi all. Good day, I just would like to ask a few questions regarding AIPP. I have a job offer letter from New Brunswick, what happens next? I was asked if I need the province of NB to issue a letter of support for TWP.. what does that mean? Thank you. Hope someone can make a response.

bennieteddy

Nov 18, 2017
Hi all. Good day, I just would like to ask a few questions regarding AIPP. I have a job offer letter from New Brunswick, what happens next? I was asked if I need the province of NB to issue a letter of support for TWP.. what does that mean? Thank you. Hope someone can make a response.
Congratulations. That’s a milestone you just achieved. TWP means temporary work permit. I am not sure if you’d need one, though, since the AIPP seeks to bring in skilled workers for PR.

If you don’t mind, can you share how you got the job offer. Did you apply from your home country?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I applied online and and luckily, I got an invitation for job interview. I did not know about AIPP, all I know is that I have a job interview from the province of NB. When I was notified that I passed the interview, they said that I need to take the IELTS for the AIPP. So I took the IELTS and passed and notified the employer of my IELTS results and after a few days, I got the job offer letter.

bennieteddy

Nov 18, 2017
I applied online and and luckily, I got an invitation for job interview. I did not know about AIPP, all I know is that I have a job interview from the province of NB. When I was notified that I passed the interview, they said that I need to take the IELTS for the AIPP. So I took the IELTS and passed and notified the employer of my IELTS results and after a few days, I got the job offer letter.
Cool! You just crossed a major hurdle. I wish you success through the remaining process. You are well on your way to Canada.
Would you mind sharing what site you found and applied for the job?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I've received my job offer (truck driver) my employer wants me to get my ECA before the application is submitted to the province for endorsement.

Getting the job offer was the easy part, I am totally lost when it comes to getting my ECA. I left senior school in the UK at the age of 16 with GCSE qualifications. I went into the Royal Navy but it looks like the ECA won't accept millitary service.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??