+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

thanh-nguyen

Jul 11, 2019
Hi there,
My agency in NS sent my application for endorsement letter on 27th of May. I have been still awaiting the approval. Has anyone get an endorsement letter in Nova Scotia for over 2 months? Thanks

katie-j

Jul 19, 2019
Hi all,
I gave my application in person on June 24th, and I haven't got anything yet. I called and they said I should wait another two months. Officer said it will take three months to get the approval.

katie-j

Jul 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

Anyone here who've recently received the endorsement letter from the province, can please share what was the timeline? I can't help myself refreshing my mailbox every 2 seconds. I've been waiting for 20 days now.
It's my 25th day now. I haven't got anything yet. I heard someone got denied letter from NB yesterday because his education level is too high and they said he might move to another state after he gets PR.

Saggisouna

Jun 17, 2019
Hi all,
I gave my application in person on June 24th, and I haven't got anything yet. I called and they said I should wait another two months. Officer said it will take three months to get the approval.
Hi katie-j, i am waiting from from 35 working days and I haven’t got anything yet. Don’t know how much time it will take ☹.

Hn601091

Nov 12, 2017
for anyone waiting for the endorsement, please let your IELTS ( the copy of physical cert, not just only score from website) and ECA ready and ask your employer submit them with your application or update them with the province, that will help you save a lot of time. In my case, they actually need my IELTS cert but they didn't contact my employer for that one. I asked my employer to update with the province then 2 days later, I got my endorsement letter.

Reactions: Saggisouna

Saggisouna

Jun 17, 2019
Hello friends, i just got my Endorsement approval and now i need some help to apply TWP. If anyone applied twp than please tell me that which papers I need to submit with TWP application.
Thank in advance.

katie-j

Jul 19, 2019
Hello friends, i just got my Endorsement approval and now i need some help to apply TWP. If anyone applied twp than please tell me that which papers I need to submit with TWP application.
Thank in advance.
Congratulations!!!! How long did it take for your endorsement?

thanh-nguyen

Jul 11, 2019
Thank in advance.
Hi Saggisouna,

Congratulation! I also got the endorsement approval on Aug 03, that takes 2 months & 1 week exactly. I am processing the next steps like you. Hope we both do successful in final step. God blesses

Reactions: Saggisouna