+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Dalvir sohi

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

Anyone here who've recently received the endorsement letter from the province, can please share what was the timeline? I can't help myself refreshing my mailbox every 2 seconds. I've been waiting for 20 days now.
Hello please tell me you got endorsement approval how much time and what can I do ...

Sep 5, 2019
Hello All, am from Nigeria. Got my job offer and endorsement from Brunswick within two weeks. I have applied already for work permit like three weeks ago. Mariana, pls what is your timeline so far?
Hi I am from Nigeria too. How did you get an offer and what is your skill set.

Guillo Ro

Sep 13, 2019
Hello, My employer submited my documents to the province NS on july 29.
I have 43 days waitting for an answer.
I noticed that the endorsement form of Nova Scotia changed. Now they ask to send the ECA report, IELTS and reference letter(s) from previous employer.
The form that I filled out didnt ask to send together the ECA and IELTS....so my employer didnt ask me for it.

What to do now?
Any help?
Thank you

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hello, My employer submited my documents to the province NS on july 29.
I have 43 days waitting for an answer.
I noticed that the endorsement form of Nova Scotia changed. Now they ask to send the ECA report, IELTS and reference letter(s) from previous employer.
The form that I filled out didnt ask to send together the ECA and IELTS....so my employer didnt ask me for it.

What to do now?
Any help?
Thank you
I would send your ECA report (WES) and IELTS test results to your employer and ask him to send to the province officer that is taking care of your application, and I would do that as soon as possible.
And btw it's supposed to send ECA and IELTS along with the endorsement application for a long time now, it's nothing new.

Guillo Ro

Sep 13, 2019
I would send your ECA report (WES) and IELTS test results to your employer and ask him to send to the province officer that is taking care of your application, and I would do that as soon as possible.
And btw it's supposed to send ECA and IELTS along with the endorsement application for a long time now, it's nothing new.

Yes, I already sent the ECA and IELTS to my employer.
But this is new, get in nova scotia site and download the endorsement form,
at the bottom of each page of the forms says the date
Endorsement Application - Atlantic Immigration Pilot (August 2019)

The form that I filled has this on the bottom:
Endorsement Application - Atlantic Immigration Pilot ( Aug. 18, 2017)

Thank you for the help

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Just want to ask, I have applied from UAE, and I am still waiting for my endorsement letter.

As per my employer, he submitted my file on August 23.

You think it’s a good idea to ask my employer for follow up.

I have submitted all the required documents along with WES and IELTS.

Guillo Ro

Sep 13, 2019
Just want to ask, I have applied from UAE, and I am still waiting for my endorsement letter.

As per my employer, he submitted my file on August 23.

You think it’s a good idea to ask my employer for follow up.

I have submitted all the required documents along with WES and IELTS.
My employer sumitted my documents on july 29 and I do not have answer from the province yet.....I guess we need to be patient and yes ask your employer to request an update.

Reactions: WaytoNS

Dalvir sohi

Jul 26, 2019
Hello everyone I received my endorsement approval .. NB update the system and send new I’d and temporary password to u r mail then open and see the process..

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Reply from ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION OFFICER

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is an employer-led program where the employer apply to our office for designation and endorsement. We encourage employers to be more engaged in the process. Please have your employer contact our office to receive an update on their application.

Thank you for your interest.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Guillo Ro

Sep 13, 2019
Hello everyone!
Has anyone received endorsement letter from NOVA SCOTIA recently????

Please update the timeline?
Im still waitting... 70 days today... hope to get news this week.
How long are u waitting for the endorsement letter from NS?