+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

My question is to who applied for the TWP only (not PR).

1) How long after receiving the biometrics acknowledgement letter, your visa was processed?

2) Is the embassy/consulate requesting police check for work permit applications? This is not required on the work permit (AIPP) document checklist.

3) Did everyone receive the RPRF fee request? In the affirmative, was your PR processed along with work permit application? And how long did it take to process?

All applicants outside Canada: please kindly share your work permit application timeline.

Huge thanks!
Any update on your WP? Which VO is processing your WP application. It's my 15 week into waiting for an update on my WP

nevilpatelin

Apr 24, 2019
Hi
I also applied for endorsement , can you please tell me for what job title did you applied for endorsement and is there any minimum salary requirement employer have to offer?
hi ,
job title is nurse aid.
no there minimum salary required.

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
I applied for TWP 2 month after I applied for PR. It took exactly 6 weeks for approval and another 3 weeks to receive it. No biometrics, as I applied from Canada. 1 month later, I found out that my PR was approved. I paid RPRF with initial application.
Interestingly, I was never able to check the status of neither on the online tool, it never finds me, no reasonable explanation was ever given to me by the immigration either online or on the phone... Not a big deal, since you can call them and find out the details.
Hi, I applied TWP from Canada, can you tell me how long it took for you to get TWP as u applied from Canada same as my case. is that 1 month ? i am seeing processing time as 4 months if we apply from paper.

3lckr

May 11, 2019
Hi, I applied TWP from Canada, can you tell me how long it took for you to get TWP as u applied from Canada same as my case. is that 1 month ? i am seeing processing time as 4 months if we apply from paper.
No, it was a lot faster. About 9 weeks altogether, I had it in my hands. When I called in to check the status once, they told me 3-4 months, but it was 2 months and few days. Currently it says 7 weeks if I'm not mistaken. I was kind of lucky with return times, for example, when I applied for a visitor record, I got it in 30 days flat, although the online tool said 60 days. To my experience, delays happen when you miss something on the app or don't include something with it.

Reactions: Srini1983

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
No, it was a lot faster. About 9 weeks altogether, I had it in my hands. When I called in to check the status once, they told me 3-4 months, but it was 2 months and few days. I was kind of lucky with return times, for example, when I applied for a visitor record, I got it in 30 days flat, although the online tool said 60 days. To my experience, delays happen when you miss something on the app or don't include something with it.
can you tell for which province you applied because based on region as well it may vary. did you apply by paper ?

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
can you tell for which province you applied because based on region as well it may vary. did you apply by paper ?
Since you applied from Canada, have you given bio-metrics or medical test ? sorry to bother you since u applied from canada, i was looking for all these info..

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
I applied with a paper application, yes, my work was in New Brunswick.

Since you applied from Canada, have you given bio-metrics or medical test ? sorry to bother you since u applied from canada, i was looking for all these info..

3lckr

May 11, 2019
Yes, I had to pass medicals, but not biometrics, since I applied in 2018 and at that time my part of the world wasn't called for biometrics yet.

Reactions: Srini1983

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
Yes, I had to pass medicals, but not biometrics, since I applied in 2018 and at that time my part of the world wasn't called for biometrics yet.
oh, have you given it after the requrest by CIC or you had taken before applying TWP itself.

TL_CA

May 2, 2019
Hi
We received the letter (event scheduled) last Friday. Our application passed the 6 month processing time, so I sent an web-form inquiry and after two days the letter showed up in the profile.
We went to the Halifax office on Monday. Everything went smoothly and we received the COPR letters there. PR cards should be received in 60 days. So excited now !
Yours will come as well. It's just the matter of time and I know how hard it is to wait !
Just stay positive guys :) Good luck to everyone !

I just received a letter (event scheduled) says 'We are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at your next interview that has been scheduled for XX date'

What is the process of the interview and what types of questions they will ask? What do I need to bring to the interview? What does the COPR letter look like, any restrictions on the letter?

3lckr

May 11, 2019
I just received a letter (event scheduled) says 'We are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at your next interview that has been scheduled for XX date'

What is the process of the interview and what types of questions they will ask? What do I need to bring to the interview? What does the COPR letter look like, any restrictions on the letter?
Bring passport, the letter and 2 photos. 1 question is if you have a criminal history. They will ask you another meaningless question, like what was your occupation back home, but it is only to see if you speak English, I guess. Then they hand you your COPR paper, and say " congrats, now you are a permanent resident" - the sweetest frase...... COPR is a document printed on the legal sheet with your photo attached to it. 5 min max. You get your PR card in 2 weeks.

otunbamike

Jul 20, 2019
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I intend applying for AIPP from Africa and my NOC is 1123.

Please, I'd like to know my options on the likelihood of getting a job as an offshore applicant and how easy is the process,

Thanks.