+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Mm29, Jun 6, 2018.

1. oh, have you given it after the requrest by CIC or you had taken before applying TWP itself.

2. Upon their request, which came one month after AOR.

3. Thanks

4. I just received a letter (event scheduled) says 'We are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at your next interview that has been scheduled for XX date'

What is the process of the interview and what types of questions they will ask? What do I need to bring to the interview? What does the COPR letter look like, any restrictions on the letter?

5. Bring passport, the letter and 2 photos. 1 question is if you have a criminal history. They will ask you another meaningless question, like what was your occupation back home, but it is only to see if you speak English, I guess. Then they hand you your COPR paper, and say " congrats, now you are a permanent resident" - the sweetest frase...... COPR is a document printed on the legal sheet with your photo attached to it. 5 min max. You get your PR card in 2 weeks.

6. Hello guys,

I intend applying for AIPP from Africa and my NOC is 1123.

Please, I'd like to know my options on the likelihood of getting a job as an offshore applicant and how easy is the process,

Thanks.

7. Anyone here waiting for AOR?
    DHL delivered our PR app July 4th and was received by Mr DJ
    Still awaiting for AOR.

Florin86 likes this.
  8. I am in the same situation. Mr DJ received also my documents on July 10.

bellacor likes this.
  9. Same here, my application was delivery by dhl on July 10th and was signed by Tyler S, still waiting a respond by them.

bellacor and Florin86 like this.
  10. Hi! Any update?

11. Still waiting for AOR

Florin86 likes this.
  12. No update for me yet

Florin86 likes this.
  13. Me too:(

Ariel91 likes this.
  14. Hi Guys,

I am willing to apply for PR under Atlantic program , Please help me, I am working as a Web Developer in India, How i can apply for Job offer, Please let me know what is the right way to search Employer & Job Offer, It is by Immigration constants or Online or any other right way, So that I will search a job offer for me. Thanks in advance.

Regards
    CSS

15. Hi! I received my AOR :)
    July 10, 2019: documents received.
    Aug 9 , 2019: AOR.
    Aug 9, 2019: passed medical exam.

ferstvi, Ariel91 and bellacor like this.