Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
Wow, and I thought I was bad. I only have 2 days and 3 hours racked up ;)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
well , in Rasha for me it has become an addicts...:))

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Wellahy I am in the same group - I was trying to put some humour in the quiet week.

Amr Diab has a new song out now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqDAqahFvw0

Happy Tuesday!!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Good morning everyone,

Rasha talking about Amar Diab. I'm crazy about him and his songs...I wish I can buy his new cd. When this new song came out. Too bad I'm prohibited to listen to songs at work and i hate that :0(

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I love him, I will check it later...
out of topic as well, how is the H1N1 arround you, in lebanon we have about 25, 20 comig from outside lebanon, and 5 caught from them...can you believe they laught at me yesterday when I went to the pharmacy to buy a mask...they really laught...God, sometime the lebanese people act stupid...:))

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita tahanina walef mabrouk. I'm so happy for you. Now the stress on my side lol :0(. I dream about the day my husband receive a positive response. Nchalla soon and to all of you as well.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Thank you Marlena, I feel that after you send them the additional document, he will receive a Passport request, because, not sure, but I guess if they wanted to do an interview for him there were to ask him by now and ask him to bring the additional document with him, and they wounldn't have asked for PRF.
Well now some of my stress is gone, but I am very emotional now, I thinking that I am going to leave my parent, specialy that they got attached very much to me in the past 10 month because I was always at home, but as I alwyas say, no full package in life...and God so far has given us more than we deserve.
I have started preparing what to take ,what to leave...and it about 36 degree maybe, and the air condition didn't stop since 4 days..:))

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita we going to miss you here in this forum for not be able to read your post while you are in the plane. I hope everything will go well with my husband and they don't request an interview. He is prepared but stressed to the max with the mix of everything as well because his company where he works went to send him to Cairo for installing elevators and he is refusing. I guess they are putting too much pressure and stress on him because they know he applied for PR and it might take some time but at the end he is leaving them once he is approved and they are very sad because he had worked almost 14 years with them and as you said life doesn't come with a full package.
When are you planning to leave Lebanon????
BTW the weather is very warm as well in Ottawa, I turned A/C at home last night and it feels great having one.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena, I won't let you miss me much, I will return active as soon as I settle in my house and arrange my stuff.
I am hoping I am right, but I realy guess that he won't have an interview. As you said, no full package, everything has it's own price...
well, If I get the email before Thursday, DHL will be able to pick it up on Thursday and delivered I guess the next day to me,so Monday I go to lufthanza asked them for a transfere visa to Frankfurt, witch takes 3 days to come, and book on the next available plane..so I am hoping maybe if God wish and everything goes as planned, maybe in the end of next week...I swear to God, I still can't belive it, I told my husband this 2 word :desicion Made has cost us sooooooooooooooooooooooo much on every possible level, but in the end we reach our goal, 3akbal you and the other soon inchallah

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
In Ottawa, update on the H1N1

In fact, the influenza A (H1N1) swine flu virus has now spread to 74 countries in 3 WHO regions (the Americas, Europe and South-East Asia).

Overall, there are now 28,774 cases around the world, with 144 fatalities, or a mortality rate of 0.5%. Here at home, 2,446 Canadian cases have been confirmed, with 4 fatalities, or an even lower mortality rate of 0.2%. In Ottawa, Ottawa Public Health has to date confirmed 106 cases, half of which are in patients aged 16 years of age or younger, with no fatalities.

It's not as 'bad' as people thought, and much milder than expected.

AS FOR AMR Diab - that song came out yesterday and the album is due out this week. Check out Nogami [arabic music site] :D.

It's going to be 29 today....<in Ottawa>

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your visa is now affixed on your passport and ready to be sent to you. Please arrange with the courier company to pick it up from the Immigration Section, Canadian Embassy, Damascus, Syria.

Please provide the courier company with your file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section (OSK)

Canadian Embassy, Damascus

P.O.Box 3394

Tel.: (963-11) 611-6692

Fax: (963-11) 611-8034

yesssssssssssssssss, I am going now to DHL...

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita I am so happy for you!!!! please take a picture of your visa and send us a copy perhaps we can use it for our spouses hihi...
You deserve all the happiness in this world.