At Last ...Passport request Letter..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Thank you ParadiseCrystals,
your post touched very much, when you said that I give you hope...that what I will try to do, give other people hope, just to feel that I have paid a little bit of my huge debt of appreciation to this forum and to each one who inspired me, give me hope, reply to my answer and pain.
Wish you a smooth delivery and a healthy baby, and that your husband will join you soon and enjoy his child.
I am positive that I will like Windsor, I made some research about it, it is avery nice and alive town.
Good luck in your delivery and in your husband application, keep faith, and God will reply to your prayer in the end..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita you should come to Ottawa for a visit. It's a paradise as well especially at this time of the year and as per your previous post you like snow well you can come and skate on the canal. It's so beautiful.

Are you able to sleep during the night!!!! I bet your husband is very excited to see you very soon :0). I will have the same feeling when August arrive.... I can't wait it seems it takes forever :0(.

I am only thinking going to Lebanon and my husband keep telling me you are not coming back to Canada without me :0(. I hope he won't be dispointed. Let's be positive right....

I'm really exicted for you. Do you know the date Boujasim is leaving.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
RORITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS

iam very very happy for u, the visa is beautiful eh????

u know we shud meet in canada, me n my wife ow u n ur husband! coz ill be visiting windosr and hamilton! plus iam going to detroit

Marlena i dont have a date yet, it might be next week or the week after it!
ill be landing in ottawa, if ur husband or family wants to send u anything ill give u my cell number so we can combine.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Well actually Marlena, I am not sleeping very well, some time it pass 2:00 am and I am still awake, it is really exiting, after all this long period without seeing my husband, I steel can't believe it yet, even that I am doing all the preparation and stuff...but still like a dream for me.
We might go to Ottawa, we are planning to visite as much places as we can, each couple of month, we go for a short vacation...,
I hear you, my husband wanted to come to celebrate my birthday in May, I told him, no way I can't handle another goodbye at airport, you return to USA and I remain here. Hopefully you will hear something very soon, and all this will be a past experience.

Thank you Boujasim, it is really good...I kept reading the info for at least 5 times, then I scanned the visa and the COPR and send it to my husband to read it as well to make sure all the info is right.
We will be more than pleased to see you and your wife in Windsor; we will keep in touch and set a date for the meeting.
Did you get the paper of the seminar, are you going?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey boujasim, sorry to be late, but I was little busy..
didn';t you get a paper called candian orientation abroad, it is a one day seminar in Gefinor Rotana hotel, to give us information about canada and so, free of charge with snaks and light lunch...at least something free with the immigration, I am not going I don't have time...God I am stuck in the house at least for 3 days so far, because people want to come and say goodbye and stuff...
I confirmed my flight today with lufthanza, and it is excatly 995$

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
no i didnt :(

maybe the lady at the embajada 4got to enclose it in the file.

anyways why go? we know about canada more than most canadians:p
yalla good luck with ur packaging, iam doing some shopping ow hek

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
Hey guys... just quick question about my case... I got PPR on 13th June and I submitted my Passport on 13th June and received by N.D. on 15th June... They returned my Pictures and other documents with PPR letter...
One of my PCC is expiring soon and Ecas still shows IN PROGRESS status.... so, is it possible for them to ask for PCC again in near future because it’s expiring soon?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I don't think as well they will ask for a new police clearance, if they wanted one, they were to ask for a new one before issuying the visa.
Good luck.

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
There are 2 questions that I have. Would be great if experts/seniors can advise:

1. My Wife (Indian Citizen) who is in Canada as a Temp Worker has sent her Passport to CPC - Ottawa for PR Visa Stamping.
a. Can she as for a "Landing" Appointment with CIC Office in Halifax now?
b. Should she wait for the Passport to get Stamped and returned to her and then get her "Landed Status" through Flagpoling? Is there any risk in Flagpoling?

2. I'm about to send my Passport to Delhi CIC office via VFS Global.
a. Do I need to travel to Canada within a specified time period i.e. Validity of the Stamped "Immigrant" Visa?