Asivad Anac bids adieu

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
“It's the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Good-bye.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard​

What an eventful journey this has been! When I posted a message on this forum for the first time, little did I realize how far it would bring me. Personally, professionally, geographically...

Looking back now, it all seems like a dream. A very pleasant dream. A different kind of dream. A dream which which co-opted other strangers into itself and spawned thousands of other dreams. A dream which gave hopes, insights and solutions to thousands of seekers. A dream which almost became more real than reality itself. A once-in-a-lifetime kinda dream.

But change is the only constant. Dreams change, evolve, mutate, expand and disperse. And dreams, like all good things, come to an end. So would this dream. And that isn't necessarily a sad thing because, as Kurt Vonnegut says, endings and farewells implicitly contain the infinite possibilities of new beginnings.

Of late, I've been guilty of extremely delayed responses. Owing to the burgeoning complexities at my day job, I'm finding it increasingly impossible to devote adequate time and attention to the hundreds of posts and PMs on the forum. Having said that, I'm definitely keen on helping anyone out there who may hope to benefit from my advice and experience. The best way of doing that for me would be on this LinkedIn page or Email account.

Thank You for being a part of this dream!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all your knowledge dude, I definitely learned a lot from you.

Cheers :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
“It's the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: 'Good-bye.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard​

What an eventful journey this has been! When I posted a message on this forum for the first time, little did I realize how far it would bring me. Personally, professionally, geographically...

Looking back now, it all seems like a dream. A very pleasant dream. A different kind of dream. A dream which which co-opted other strangers into itself and spawned thousands of other dreams. A dream which gave hopes, insights and solutions to thousands of seekers. A dream which almost became more real than reality itself. A once-in-a-lifetime kinda dream.

But change is the only constant. Dreams change, evolve, mutate, expand and disperse. And dreams, like all good things, come to an end. So would this dream. And that isn't necessarily a sad thing because, as Kurt Vonnegut says, endings and farewells implicitly contain the infinite possibilities of new beginnings.

Of late, I've been guilty of extremely delayed responses. Owing to the burgeoning complexities at my day job, I'm finding it increasingly impossible to devote adequate time and attention to the hundreds of posts and PMs on the forum. Having said that, I'm definitely keen on helping anyone out there who may hope to benefit from my advice and experience. The best way of doing that for me would be on this LinkedIn page or Email account.

Thank You for being a part of this dream!
Thanks for all the help and support to the forum and countless Canada PR aspirants. All the best Asivad!

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Asivad. Definitely learned a lot from you. I wish you all the best.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
many thanks bro, sincerely wish you all the best

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
This most certainly is a loss to all of us on the forum - Personally, Asivad has been the greatest source of inspiration for me on this forum. In fact, I started this work of mine answering questions/providing suggestions only after looking at Asivad's work. I'm sure s/he has inspired many others too. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort you put in for helping others - You are going to be sorely missed.

I wish you good luck and all the very best in all your current and future endeavors. Adieu!

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks Asivad for the help and guidance on this forum, you will be missed. All the very best.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
All the best in all that you do. You have been very helpful to all of us. We will miss you.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This most certainly is a loss to all of us on the forum - Personally, Asivad has been the greatest source of inspiration for me on this forum. In fact, I started this work of mine answering questions/providing suggestions only after looking after Asivad's work. I'm sure s/he has inspired many others too. We greatly appreciate your time and effort you put in for helping others - You are going to be sorely missed.

I wish you good luck and all the very best in all your current and future endeavors. Adieu!
Amen to that.

No one has ever become poor by giving

He has spread the bug indeed ;)

azaadpanchee

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
thanks for all your help and best of luck

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Asivad for all the help & support that you directly and indirectly extended to me and all the forum members.

Wish you all the Best in life !!. God Bless you.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
All the best for your future ventures

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
I am grateful to you for each of your worthy reply on the forum and via inbox.

"An experience shared is an experience well implemented".

Thanks a Ton for playing a major role in getting closer to my Dream :)

All the Best and God Bless You :)