+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
Today I received (Inland Applicant) the invitation for CSQ application from Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion Quebec through the Arrima portal. They invite me to apply for CSQ using Monproject. I was applied for CSQ 2.5 years ago and now they stooped it by the bill of 9. I didn't have any children that time. At present I have a baby (1.5 years) who born in Quebec. My questions are:

1. How can I get points from my baby?? Because there are no option like this that I will not accompanying my baby the time of application. When I try to add my baby in the dependent child section then they asked me to pay the application fee for baby (but my baby is already a Canadian citizen by birth).

2. Will I get points under the family live in Quebec section for my baby?
Oh dear what a news this is! Its mean they have started to invite people through arrima portal but i heard that they will conduct a draw same like express entry system and cut off the scores but its totally opposite to that method it means they will pick up the applicants randomly and invite them for CSQ am i right anybody give expert opinion on it.

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Today I received (Inland Applicant) the invitation for CSQ application from Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion Quebec through the Arrima portal. They invite me to apply for CSQ using Monproject. I was applied for CSQ 2.5 years ago and now they stopped it by the bill of 9. I didn't have any children that time. At present I have a baby (1.5 years) who born in Quebec. My questions are:

1. How can I get points from my baby?? Because there are no option like this that I will not accompanying my baby the time of application. When I try to add my baby in the dependent child section then they asked me to pay the application fee for baby (but my baby is already a Canadian citizen by birth).

2. Will I get points under the family live in Quebec section for my baby?
I am in a similar situation as yours. However, I am not declaring my baby for the CSQ application as he is already a canadian. If he was born outside Canada, then for sure you would have to declare him in your file.

Ninex4real

Jul 6, 2019
Has anyone been able to successfully completed the schooling section for the Quebec Arrima? If yes, pls can you share how you were able to do it, i really need help.

anshuman10

Jan 3, 2018
montreal
Category........
FAM
IELTS Request
Hey Guys,
i filled my profile back in september 2018 but didn't receive an invite in the last draw.

I did my studies back in India and here i'm working on a work permit.
I'm wondering if I need to evaluate my engineering degree from India to increase my chances.
My answer for 'Avez-vous une Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec émise après le 31 janvier 2013?' is no for now
Any help would be great!

Thanks
Anshuman

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
While filling Arrima application form. Which number is this?

Have you already obtained an individual reference number from the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
While filling Arrima application form. Which number is this?

Have you already obtained an individual reference number from the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion?
If u previously applied mention file number. Otherwise put n/a

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
What is the minimum requirement of bank statement for Quebec skilled Immigration if u are 2 Adults and have three children. secondly, how old it should be.I heard that it should be 3 months old is it true? But i think this requirement is for express entry program and Quebec has different selection criteria and also have different requirements give me some experts opinions.

Last edited:

Ninex4real

Jul 6, 2019
While completing my declaration of interest, i am having difficulty filling the schooling section. Once i click add diploma, input the country and period of program. When i input key word “Bachelor” in the search section, the selected diploma output option is not saving. The web keep referring me back to the search section. There is no provision for me to save the selected degree.
Please i need help. Thanks in anticipation.