+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications- invited in 2020

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
I have applied for a VJO last month. I'm applying in the Quebec province. Their website has limited information. It doesn't say how you can check if they received your application or what the current status is. What province did you apply?
I'm in a weird situation because my employer agreed to apply for VJO but the only catch is I do the process myself. They have provided me with the required documents on their end. I have completed the checklist but I forgot to include my latest CV (curriculum vitae). Do you think they will mail everything back because it's missing one document or are they going to let me supply the missing document?
Can you please tell me how it went when you applied for your VJO?
Sorry, I don't know the process. My VJO application submitted by attorney.

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hi Rutils,

For the passport photo to be sent to MIFI are there any guidelines on their site. The document list does not have any specific information.
Does the photo need to have a date stamp on the back side from the studio indicating when the photo was taken.
The reason I ask is that I have regular passport photos that I did in Sep 2019 for Canadian Visa and my appearance has not changed since then. So I am debating if I should go and get one done again (Costco/Walmart or something similar).

Thanks,
Rajat
I took from Staples as passport photo and they stamped backside.

Reactions: rajat.tiwari

Elbethel

Oct 5, 2020
June/July, 2019 --->Arrima profile created.
June 30, 2020 -- -> VJO filed
Aug 26, 2020 ---> VJO approved.
Aug/Sep, 2020 --> Arrima profile updated with VJO.
Sep 24, 2020 ---> Arrima invitation received.
Sep 26, 2020 ---> Mon project application created
Sep 28, 2020 --->Documents list and value test link received.
Oct 15, 2020 --> Documents received confirmation from MIFI.
Oct 16, 2020 ---> CSQ approved.

Oct 23, 2020 ---> IRCC application package delivered -- Canada Post
Thanks a lot and so happy for you!

UserMk

Oct 31, 2020
:) No . I am working in IT Industry. I received invitation on Sep 24.
Hi ,
Happy to know that you receive your CSQ :)

Can you please share what was your NOC code (2173/2174 or any other ) and Job title ? As i am slightly confused with NOC 2173 as it is considered regulated and my job title for previous jobs was Software Engineer.

Last edited:

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hi ,
Happy to know that you receive your CSQ :)

Can you please share what was your NOC code (2173/2174 or any other ) and Job title ? As i am slightly confused with NOC 2173 as it is considered regulated and my job title for previous jobs was Software Engineer.
2171 consultant

ttlens

Apr 24, 2018
June/July, 2019 --->Arrima profile created.
June 30, 2020 -- -> VJO filed
Aug 26, 2020 ---> VJO approved.
Aug/Sep, 2020 --> Arrima profile updated with VJO.
Sep 24, 2020 ---> Arrima invitation received.
Sep 26, 2020 ---> Mon project application created
Sep 28, 2020 --->Documents list and value test link received.
Oct 15, 2020 --> Documents received confirmation from MIFI.
Oct 16, 2020 ---> CSQ approved.

Oct 23, 2020 ---> IRCC application package delivered -- Canada Post
wow.... is this real??
Congrats! and thanks for sharing your timelime!

Savaniyab

Mar 21, 2020
Hi,
Guys, could you help me to get VJO , I'm working as Sr software engineer having 9+ year of exp.so just let me know if any company provide vjo.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hey @rutils,

I notice that you have submitted your federal application. I was following the information from CIC which includes a checklist of documents to send.
Item 15 in the checklist is regarding Police certificates. Did you submit those already? If yes then what is the procedure to get it for Canada.
It does mention that the application can be submitted without them as they are valid only for one year.
Thanks,
Rajat

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey @rutils,

I notice that you have submitted your federal application. I was following the information from CIC which includes a checklist of documents to send.
Item 15 in the checklist is regarding Police certificates. Did you submit those already? If yes then what is the procedure to get it for Canada.
It does mention that the application can be submitted without them as they are valid only for one year.
Thanks,
Rajat
I believe police certs are for your home country and other countries you have lived in the past for 6 or months consecutively and not for the country you are currently living in. If you are an inland applicant you do not need to submit police cert for canada. If required they will request for it when it is needed.

Reactions: rajat.tiwari

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you everyone for your help! I just got my Regular Skilled Worker CSQ today.
What's amazing is that they send me Acknowledgement of documents on Monday 9:30 am, then my CSQ got approved 5:00 in the afternoon! Thank you thank you.

Elbethel

Oct 5, 2020
Thank you everyone for your help! I just got my Regular Skilled Worker CSQ today.
What's amazing is that they send me Acknowledgement of documents on Monday 9:30 am, then my CSQ got approved 5:00 in the afternoon! Thank you thank you.
Can you please share your timeline? From EOI?

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Aeternus, that is indeed very impressive. So happy for you.
Thanks for sharing. It definitely is uplifting and gives all of us hope.

When you say you are waiting for CSQ mail do you mean email or postal mail.
I think someone mentioned that postal mails are not being sent once approved online.
Just want to set my expectations accordingly.