Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Aeternus, that is indeed very impressive. So happy for you.
Thanks for sharing. It definitely is uplifting and gives all of us hope.

When you say you are waiting for CSQ mail do you mean email or postal mail.
I think someone mentioned that postal mails are not being sent once approved online.
Just want to set my expectations accordingly.
Sorry, I was confused. My lawyer just told me Arrima CSQ is electronic only. So I'm all done! I have received the CSQ online on Monday already!

Reactions: rajat.tiwari

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hey @rutils,

I notice that you have submitted your federal application. I was following the information from CIC which includes a checklist of documents to send.
Item 15 in the checklist is regarding Police certificates. Did you submit those already? If yes then what is the procedure to get it for Canada.
It does mention that the application can be submitted without them as they are valid only for one year.
Thanks,
Rajat
Hello Rajat,

I didn't include my PCC in the documentation sent to sydney office. We are in the process of collecting the PCC.

Reactions: rajat.tiwari

govanotiforever1987

Jan 15, 2020
I have some questions about my application process:
According to QSW, I got 58 points. To sum up, I got a degree in Law in my country, a certificate in IBM - International Business management - and experience in job NOC 2282 for 16 months, due to the pandemic I had to come to Quebec to accept a NOC 9617 - meat food processor -.
Also, I have IELTS 6,6,6,5.5. I received Validation Job Offer in NOC 9617 , Category D.

4 days ago I created and completed my profile on Arrima considering this information:

The federal government has recently launched the Agri-Food Immigration Pilot, which is not available in Québec.

However, a number of Québec employers who hire non-seasonal temporary foreign workers (TFW) could benefit from a two-year Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) as part of the program. Québec employers can benefit from this impact assessment (LMIA) as long as the temporary foreign worker’s job matches one of the specific codes eligible for the pilot in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) and belongs to specific industries.

Because this program is not available in Québec, it is worth noting that temporary foreign workers hired through the program could obtain permanent immigration by:

• Submitting a permanent selection application for the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ - Québec experience program) of the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI).
  • Submitting their expression of interest form in MIFI’s Arrima portal

I received LMIA for 2 years and I understand that my job is not a skilled work job, however, the reason that I made the application is because the pilot program is not available to Quebec but It says that temporary foreign workers hired through the program could obtain permanent immigration by:
  • Submitting their expression of interest form in MIFI’s Arrima portal
I have been reading your comments about Skilled jobs in High demand in Quebec and my understanding is that only skilled jobs with VJO will be called in priority. It means that, even with a VJO in any skilled work only adds points but never guarantee an Invitation considering the NOC right?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi ,
Do we need AOR or any reference number from IRCC to apply for PCC from India?
Also how do submit any document which we have missed in the original package sent to IRCC (QSWP) programme.
What would be tentative time to get AOR if we apply in Oct-2020.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Rajat,

I didn't include my PCC in the documentation sent to sydney office. We are in the process of collecting the PCC.
Hi ,
Can we apply for PCC from india before even getting any AOR from IRCC?
I am an inland applicant waiting to get CSQ under QSWP.

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hi ,
Can we apply for PCC from india before even getting any AOR from IRCC?
I am an inland applicant waiting to get CSQ under QSWP.
Hello,

We can get the PCC irrespective of application status. However when are we going to send the documents to IRCC matters a lot. IRCC suggests to send the PCC along with application to avoid delay.

I have no plans to step out of Canada due to pandemic. So I have applied for PCC and waiting for XEP/AOR. I am planning to send the PCC after receiving XEP or AOR.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,

We can get the PCC irrespective of application status. However when are we going to send the documents to IRCC matters a lot. IRCC suggests to send the PCC along with application to avoid delay.

I have no plans to step out of Canada due to pandemic. So I have applied for PCC and waiting for XEP/AOR. I am planning to send the PCC after receiving XEP or AOR.
Ok, thanks.
Does India PCC have any expiry date?
what is this XEP or AOR number and after how many days we would get this number?
I assume once we receive the AOR or XEP number , we should be able to upload our missing documents, is it correct?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
My lawyer tried to upload my biometrics info using the XEP, not sure if they have done it or not, still waiting for the reply.

BSN123

Jul 1, 2019
I have got the CSQ today

With VJO + With spouse 72 points

May 2020 -> DOI submitted in Arrima
Sep 09 -> Invitation received and file opened in Monproject
Oct 1st -> Documentation request
Nov 20 -> Documents sent
Nov 23 -> Receipt of documents received
Nov 24 -> CSQ approved

Reactions: DAS_1

Singhpreet234

Nov 24, 2020
have got the CSQ today

With VJO + With spouse
Inlander

Sep 29 -> Documentation request
Nov 16 > Documents sent
Nov 24-> Receipt of documents received
Nov 24 -> CSQ approved

Reactions: DAS_1

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hey Rutils,

One last question regarding the fee.
Do we also have to pay the biometric fee along with the rest of the application fee?
In the guide it is a bit unclear.
I am considering paying them now since they do mention that in case of overpayment they would send a refund.
Just wanted to know what are your thoughts.

Thanks,
Rajat

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
have got the CSQ today

With VJO + With spouse
Inlander

Sep 29 -> Documentation request
Nov 16 > Documents sent
Nov 24-> Receipt of documents received
Nov 24 -> CSQ approved
Hello Can I ask did you send the documents by postal mail ? Is there an option of submitting them electronically?