+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
if you need only 1 point , You need only "8" in listening is the easiest one to increase you 1 point , no need to increase writing/ reading or speaking scores.

you can work on VJO and practice on listening at the same time , you have no more options i believe . It is too late to calculate score now and find solutions
Dear Jo123456
If my contract is only one year can I validate it in MIFI

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Yes I am LMIA exempt on closed work permit , below is a reply when i ask BCF lawyer about VJO

Q :Regarding the validation of job offer , according to the job offer I will be responsible for any cost regarding permanent residency not Employer Accordingly please provide the exact cost for the validated job offer. ?
A: Please note that the validated job offer is an application that has to be paid for, submitted and supported by your employer. As such, Employer has to cover the costs, please provide your manager’s written approval to proceed. As for the other processes, you will find our quote:

You can find applications on MIFI website
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/validation-emploi-permanent.html

How long time they gave you to increase score ?
Dear JO123456
my contract is only for one year exactly OCT 26, 2019 to OCT 25, 2020
can I validate it with MIFI
because they mention that validation for permanent jobs

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
You think they can help me
If you call them, they cannot help you because they only know same thing as you can see in your online profile. They don't know extra. Even they know extra, they will not tell you, may be that is against their policy. You will be lucky, if they give you more information.

If you have lived in Quebec, you must have known some good Quebec based immigration consultants. They are much better than outside Quebec consultants if they deal with Quebec immigration. Because most of the Canadian licensed lawyer don't deal with Quebec Immigration. It's better to consult with them asap.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Dear JO123456
my contract is only for one year exactly OCT 26, 2019 to OCT 25, 2020
can I validate it with MIFI
because they mention that validation for permanent jobs
Mine is 2 years , i asked Employer once i signed the contract to validate it.
actually it is not clear in MIFI website , But you can ask you colleagues in your company if any have did it.
The forms includes numbers of employees in company to consider it in validating JOB offer . may be small companies are not authorized, I really don't know