+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hi All,
I have been following the forum since a few weeks and wanted to share my timeline. Maybe, it can help others to take out some ideas regarding their CSQ process. On the other hand, your comments can help me as well. Do you know is there anyone who has similar profile with mine and got their CSQ so far?
Thanks.

Not bill 9 victim, inland with VJO, NOC 2171..
File Number = 430+
Invited = 13 July,2019
Docs requested = 02 Feb 2020
Docs sent = 30 March 2020
AOR= 12 May 2020
Status = Processing
Yes there are two Not bill 9 victim, inland with VJO got their CSQ this month
You are almost same AOR date as me

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Im kind of confuse now , can somebody can tell me what docs they asked again for an intent of refuse.... In my case they at the beginning accepted my Master now seems they forgot as well my stayed in Quebec for a year...
Could you please give more explanation about your intention to refuse letter & your breakdown score , so if some one can help you?

Reactions: anurag123sri

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
Could you please give more explanation about your intention to refuse letter & your breakdown score , so if some one can help you?
Thank you... Im Mon protect outland, I lived in Montreal 3 years ago. applied Mon Project September 2017 got all the points the last year cancel the file bill 9 then arrima I T A July 2019 they asked for documents in November , AOR December , last Thursday intent to refuse, they now said I got 46 out of 50 I think is a mistake because for living and work in Quebec the gave 5 points and now just gave 2 as well they forgot my master degree so I don't know what to do. =(

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Thank you... Im Mon protect outland, I lived in Montreal 3 years ago. applied Mon Project September 2017 got all the points the last year cancel the file bill 9 then arrima I T A July 2019 they asked for documents in November , AOR December , last Thursday intent to refuse, they now said I got 46 out of 50 I think is a mistake because for living and work in Quebec the gave 5 points and now just gave 2 as well they forgot my master degree so I don't know what to do. =(
To have these 5 points on stay in Quebec . you should have 6 months of full time work with 1 year work permit as below:
Stay for work purposes with work permit of at least 1 year and full-time work experience of 6 months or more.

To get 12 points for Master , It should be for more than 1 year from university , MBA from other institutes will not counted for example
University, master’s, 1 year or +

Reactions: anurag123sri

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
To have these 5 points on stay in Quebec . you should have 6 months of full time work with 1 year work permit as below:
Stay for work purposes with work permit of at least 1 year and full-time work experience of 6 months or more.

To get 12 points for Master , It should be for more than 1 year from university , MBA from other institutes will not counted for example
University, master’s, 1 year or +
How decide about the Mater I had a Master in Marketing e commerce in Spain they accept at the beginning why not now... Im frustrated

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have IELTS (L 6.5,R 7,W 6.5,S 7.5) can any one please help me to calculate language points for me

STAY AND FAMILY IN QUÉBEC
stay for work purposes with work permit of at least 1 year and full-time work experience of 6 months or more gives 5 points
I have 48 months of skilled work experience but as of today my work permit is valid till dec 2020,will this help me to get 5 points

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone,

Does teaching in Quebec (Cegep level) as an hourly paid teacher (with seniority building up) count as a VJO, or it’s only considered when having a full time job? And would this help me earn some pts for English proficiency? ( I haven’t done an ilets but I am a PhD graduate from Quebec)

Thanks in advance for help!
Ok thanks anyways!

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Ok thanks anyways!
VJO is a letter from MIFI , To request VJO , There are forms that need to be submitted by Employer and signed by you & Employer
VJO is only for full time worker with contract +1 year (it gives you 8 to 12 points)
English proficiency is determined by Exams only (IELTS,..etc)

You should be confident with your score and calculate it correctly from the beginning , At this stage if you go with IELTS exam and update your profile . your processing time will be increased

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
VJO is a letter from MIFI , To request VJO , There are forms that need to be submitted by Employer and signed by you & Employer
VJO is only for full time worker with contract +1 year (it gives you 8 to 12 points)
English proficiency is determined by Exams only (IELTS,..etc)

You should be confident with your score and calculate it correctly from the beginning , At this stage if you go with IELTS exam and update your profile . your processing time will be increased
I see. I think I have enough pts without ilets and VJO. Just wanted to ask. Thank you