+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
My degrees and transcript are English, they asked me to translate them to French
strange! Why would they ask for translation to French if they were already in one of their required language, English. My degrees and transcripts are all in English.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
My degrees and transcript are English, they asked me to translate them to French
Hi @dungdovu1703

Could you explaine more , is your diploma was issued in English & they asked you translate to french , or may be some stamps are not English then that's why they asked you to translate into french ? As most of us have their Diploma in English

Also what is your Noc number please ?

Thanks

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

When I filled up the mon projet application, I remember a question about whether the spouse of the principal applicant has some work experience in Quebec, yet I don’t see that this adds to the points. Is that true?

I also remember being asked if I’ve taught before in Quebec. Do you think this be added somehow to our advantage such as some points or so?

Thanks in advance

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hi,

When I filled up the mon projet application, I remember a question about whether the spouse of the principal applicant has some work experience in Quebec, yet I don’t see that this adds to the points. Is that true?

I also remember being asked if I’ve taught before in Quebec. Do you think this be added somehow to our advantage such as some points or so?

Thanks in advance
This document of spouse work experience is a must to be send within your papers , If your spouse is not worked before in Quebec you should write a cover letter to declare that and sign it and send it with your document .

This what BCF Lawyer informed me & I have other friend got intent to reject because he didn't include this letter

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
This document of spouse work experience is a must to be send within your papers , If your spouse is not worked before in Quebec you should write a cover letter to declare that and sign it and send it with your document .

This what BCF Lawyer informed me & I have other friend got intent to reject because he didn't include this letter
Thanks for your reply! And do you think we get additional points on that?

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Got an update on my file, that says, I need to add my child to my profile and re-submit again.
I have same issue, My wife gave birth last month and lawyer asked me to send a letter to MIFI to add child into my profile. before they send me to add it .

Is that your case ? & how you will resubmit ? did they allow you to add in profile ?

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I have same issue, My wife gave birth last month and lawyer asked me to send a letter to MIFI to add child into my profile. before they send me to add it .

Is that your case ? & how you will resubmit ? did they allow you to add in profile ?
He was born here before even I submitted the application. They asked me to update the file now, doing that.

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
strange! Why would they ask for translation to French if they were already in one of their required language, English. My degrees and transcripts are all in English.
Trying to win some time because they are not able to honor their promises.

Reactions: Kzee20

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello All,I need some guidance
My AOR is 20 march,Can I send my new IELTS marksheet with better marks to increase my score though they have not asked.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
He was born here before even I submitted the application. They asked me to update the file now, doing that.
This means if he was born after you submitted the application then they wouldn’t ask you to add.
Did you send them any documents related to your child?