+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
This is not my case. This one belongs to my friend. I am still waiting for CSQ after submitting the documents in March 2020.

My observation is there is no limit of Reject to Intent because everything depends on Officer. I have seen sometimes 2 Intent to Reject. But 1 Intent to Reject is very common. I have seen many many cases with 1 Intent to Reject. But there are also some cases (may be they are few, i am not sure) who got CSQ in one attempt (without any Intent to Reject.)
I receive last Friday an intent to reject but they didn't say what document needed to re send... They just say about ponderation... so my question is if I re send some documents if the don't agree can cancel the application or give a second chance....

A_Immigrant

Jun 5, 2020
I receive last Friday an intent to reject but they didn't say what document needed to re send... They just say about ponderation... so my question is if I re send some documents if the don't agree can cancel the application or give a second chance....
What did they mention in the letter exactly? as I see in this forum, usually they mention what document is missing or need to resubmit.
If they didn't mention anything, how can we know what is the problem?
Could you please explain more I get nervous.

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
What did they mention in the letter exactly? as I see in this forum, usually they mention what document is missing or need to resubmit.
If they didn't mention anything, how can we know what is the problem?
Could you please explain more I get nervous.
They make a recalculation that's all.... no more explanation....

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Usually when they ask any document (Intent to Reject), they give you some time (60 days) and you have to submit that document within 60 days, otherwise they reject your application.
Can you remove your personal information from the letter and post the letter here or some wordings of letter here for our understating.

puneetwalia

Jun 5, 2020
Hi All

Is there anyone in this group who received the letter of intention to reject due to foreign degrees not recognized by MIDI? (Specifically CA form ICAI India)

Please let me know.

Thanks

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
one of my colleague got her CSQ today and her friend as well.

Same like my timeline.
Good News.
What is the timeline of your friend?

What is your time line? Plz add on Signature. i.e. Your file number (not accurate, but close to actual), doc. req. date, any Intent to reject etc?

antler

May 18, 2015
What was your selection criteria in ARIMMA?

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
For AoR how cic informed? Through email ?
AOR is the "Acknowledgement of Receipt" message from the Quebec Immigration when you send any document to Quebec Immigration dept.
CIC is Federal Immigration Dept. Quebec deals it's own immigration program while CIC deals its's own immigration program.
If you want to contact CIC, go to federal immigration website.
CIC will not interfere in Quebec Immigration program & Quebec CSQ process time.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
First Intent to Reject: His passport was expired during that process period. So, they asked for valid passport copy.
Second Intent to Reject: Sometimes people send the document in old version file [Financial Self-Sufficiency Contract A-0522-OF ]. Because government update/increase the fund amount every year. That's why Govt asks the applicant to send the document in latest version document.
and your friend has VJO ?