+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for your reply. You can see my timeline in my signature. Let see if someone else has come across the same situation. BTW do we need to send them 1 Photo or 2? Since last time I have submitted only 1 .
i think you should send 2 photos just in case if they need 2 ,and i sent document attested from embassy so its written in quebec website that document attested from consulates and embassies are accepted so you can attest from there and definitely letter of explanation too ,and best of luck .

Reactions: Kzee20

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Guys, I have few questions:
1) How do we send photographs? Do we need to just keep it in the package or staple it with the documents?
2) Can I send English versions of forms A-0522-OF, A-0521-CF etc

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Guys, I have few questions:
1) How do we send photographs? Do we need to just keep it in the package or staple it with the documents?
2) Can I send English versions of forms A-0522-OF, A-0521-CF etc
For A-0522-OF english version should be fine but I would suggest check your checklist and send them the one mentioned there. Make sure to fill out the updated on for this year with 2020-1 on it since I just Noticed that i had filled out the one for 2019-1 back in 2019. The values in the table of 2020 form are now updated with a little bit of increments. The officer might have compared my 2019 form with the updated table values of 2020 form that’s why they are asking for this form again. For Photos it would be better to keep them in that little envelope because I put them within the documents and I’m afraid they have lost them or might got stuck somewhere in the big envelope unnoticed. That’s why i guess they are asking for photos again. I’m still wondering about the transcript though.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
i think you should send 2 photos just in case if they need 2 ,and i sent document attested from embassy so its written in quebec website that document attested from consulates and embassies are accepted so you can attest from there and definitely letter of explanation too ,and best of luck .
Thanks for the clarification. I hope the embassy is not closed.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
For A-0522-OF english version should be fine but I would suggest check your checklist and send them the one mentioned there. Make sure to fill out the updated on for this year with 2020-1 on it since I just Noticed that i had filled out the one for 2019-1 back in 2019. The values in the table of 2020 form are now updated with a little bit of increments. The officer might have compared my 2019 form with the updated table values of 2020 form that’s why they are asking for this form again. For Photos it would be better to keep them in that little envelope because I put them within the documents and I’m afraid they have lost them or might got stuck somewhere in the big envelope unnoticed. That’s why i guess they are asking for photos again. I’m still wondering about the transcript though.
Thanks for the response. My checklist has all french version forms. But I do not know french so cannot fill them.

How are you going to get your transcripts? I am also in the same boat. I have individual mark-sheets for all semesters and one consolidated. It has subject names along with marks/grades. Its very similar to Transcript but the label says Marksheet. I am not sure if I should include these or get new transcripts and from where?

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks for the response. My checklist has all french version forms. But I do not know french so cannot fill them.

How are you going to get your transcripts? I am also in the same boat. I have individual mark-sheets for all semesters and one consolidated. It has subject names along with marks/grades. Its very similar to Transcript but the label says Marksheet. I am not sure if I should include these or get new transcripts and from where?

Did you guys include one set of sealed transcripts from repsective Universities along side one more set of diploma+marksheets certified as true copies by notary/embassy ??

That is what was requested in the doc list though we know both are almost the same. Some Universities reprint the mark lists as "official transcripts" written on top of each page and some just make a xerox of originals and stamp and sign with "transcripts" written in the sign/seal. Atleast that is what i have submitted.

My wife's certificates did have reprints of all marks sheets on pages that had color printed text saying "University transcripts" on top. My university just had xeroxs of my originals with official seals from controller of examination.

I hope i'm making sense here :D.
Because in my case both certified true copy and official transcripts both are same except one has stamp by a notary and other by the University.

Others please clarify about your situation.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020

Transcript and a single mark-sheet that contains all of the subjects for the whole program semester/year wise is the same thing. The individual marks sheets for each year would also suffice as long as they are properly certified. In both cases, you need to certify photocopy of the original preferable colour photocopy. You can get them certified from your University, Notary or Embassy depending on your case. The best option is from University but if you cannot then embassy is also an option as mentioned by another group member. I will go with the embassy since University is not possible these days.

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Transcript and a single mark-sheet that contains all of the subjects for the whole program semester/year wise is the same thing. The individual marks sheets for each year would also suffice as long as they are properly certified. In both cases, you need to certify photocopy of the original preferable colour photocopy. You can get them certified from your University, Notary or Embassy depending on your case. The best option is from University but if you cannot then embassy is also an option as mentioned by another group member. I will go with the embassy since University is not possible these days.
okay, so I think certified true copy mark-sheets should suffice in my case. Will you go to BLS or Indian Embassy? what is the address for embassy in Montreal?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
okay, so I think certified true copy mark-sheets should suffice in my case. Will you go to BLS or Indian Embassy? what is the address for embassy in Montreal?
Sorry I don’t know about Indian embassy you may ask someone from India or google it. Good luck!

misterm

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Today I received an update with intent of rejection letter after more than 4 months of docs submission asking for some of the Docs that i have already submitted. Is this normal? They are asking for Passport size photo, Transcript and A-0522-OF form Though i have already submitted all of them in the required correct format.
Should i write them a letter explaining that i have already submitted these documents? OR should i submit them again with an explanation letter. If i have to submit them again, then Do we need to submit two photos or just one? Also, last time i submitted transcript that was certified by the university. These days it is impossible to get one certified from the University due to Corona pandemic. Is it ok if we certify a copy from the Embassy?
Your experience/thought/input would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Hi
Can you tell me what’s the date of your first application In mon project Québec ?

Patrick09

Nov 13, 2019
Guys I do not know if I am the only one but I noticed for 2 days that the time is no longer available in MPQ it appears 00:00:00 instead of 1h. Also, the button allowing the update of the file reappeared even if my status is being processed. And finally the message saying "You can no longer update your status because it is currently being processed" has disappeared. What's going on?

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Guys I do not know if I am the only one but I noticed for 2 days that the time is no longer available in MPQ it appears 00:00:00 instead of 1h. Also, the button allowing the update of the file reappeared even if my status is being processed. And finally the message saying "You can no longer update your status because it is currently being processed" has disappeared. What's going on?
It's normal on my side.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Guys, I just realized that on the Arrima website (Invitations section), there is a note "The 6-month period begins on the date when all the information required to process your application (forms and documents) has been received and added to your file. These persons can then submit an application for permanent residence to the Government of Canada. " So, it means that we can apply for our PR once MIDI has our documents, right? I checked the application package for PR and for the question "Have you received your CSQ " I have the option to answer NO and add the date when I applied for the CSQ. So, once MIDI received our docs we can apply for PR... Anyone had this thought?

Last edited:

hjf123

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Guys, I just realized that on the Arrima website (Invitations section), there is a note "The 6-month period begins on the date when all the information required to process your application (forms and documents) has been received and added to your file. These persons can then submit an application for permanent residence to the Government of Canada. " So, it means that we can apply for our PR once MIDI has our documents, right? I checked the application package for PR and for the question "Have you received your CSQ " I have the option to answer NO and add the date when I applied for the CSQ. So, once MIDI received our docs we can apply for PR... Anyone had this thought?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/arrima/invitations.html

"The Government of Canada has jurisdiction over the final admission of applicants. After obtaining your Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate), you must submit an application for permanent residence (visa) as a skilled worker selected by Québec to the Centralized Intake Office in Canada, in Sydney, Nova Scotia. "

I wish what you understood is correct tho...

Reactions: Edveigae