+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi all,
I am one of the 18000 applicants whose applications were canceled and then got an invitation. I also got a doc request email. I live in Montreal as a student and got my PhD last January.
My problem is that I have my Masters certificate with me, but I don’t have a certified copy of my transcript. I asked for a copy but all the universities and schools in my country (Lebanon) are closed due to the corona virus case, and I must send my docs before April 13th. My question is: if I only send my masters certificat, with a proof that I finished my PhD in Canada (it’s not among the required docs) and I explain the situation in a separate written message, would they understand, or my file won’t be accepted?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
Hello - I'm in a similar situation, but in my country notary can also can issue certified copies. Looks like notaries &
Lebanese diplomatic and consular missions can do it in your country, apart from Lebanese educational institutions at secondary and university levels

Refer: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/liste-autorites.html#liban

Try to get a certified copy from notaries or Lebanese diplomatic and consular missions, if possible

Good luck!

Reactions: RK2017 and hhrb

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Got it Nikhil..

i hope it is fine to submit additional docs to be on the safer side?. eq: Certified copy of degree along with the transcript.

Also, my wife's degree certificate is all in english, except the logo & the seal have some non-english languges (Tamil & Sanskrit), i'm still submitting a translated copy as the seal & logo have non-english lanuages. Hope that is fine too?

Regards,
Sundar
Yes transcripts will be useful for MIFI's education evaluation of your degree, especially when your education is not from Canada. So that it will help them determine your exact degree.
If the seals don't have the equivalent English text for those Tamil & Sanskrit texts, yes have a certified translation.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Yes transcripts will be useful for MIFI's education evaluation of your degree, especially when your education is not from Canada. So that it will help them determine your exact degree.
If the seals don't have the equivalent English text for those Tamil & Sanskrit texts, yes have a certified translation.
Thanks for your promt response!

There is a logo at the top & there is an embossed seal (though the words are kind of illegible) at the bottom. The conent of these both are exactly the same though, in 3 languages (Tamil, Sanskrit & French)

I'm however submitting a translated copy, as the checklist asks for "Translation of the diplomas -Original" along with the copy. Just that i dont want to take a chance..

Regards,

Reactions: ncat99

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello All, Has anyone got this request from MIFI?

attestation d’apprentissage des valeurs democratiques et des valeurs québécoises .

if yes, do you have some tips and test knowledge to share ? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
RK
I got the request in MonProject from MIFI to complete this certifications on Mar 14 2020.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Hello All, Has anyone got this request from MIFI?

attestation d’apprentissage des valeurs democratiques et des valeurs québécoises .

if yes, do you have some tips and test knowledge to share ? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
RK
I got the request in MonProject from MIFI to complete this certifications on Mar 14 2020.
when did you apply? and when did you get invitation?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

My timelines are in my signature.

Arrima EOI invitation: 2019-Dec-12
Mon project submission: 2020-Jan-20
Docs Request: 14 Mar 2020
Docs Acknowledgement :
Hi,

My timelines are in my signature.

Arrima EOI invitation: 2019-Dec-12
Mon project submission: 2020-Jan-20
Docs Request: 14 Mar 2020
Docs Acknowledgement :
here is link of test guide
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/vivre-quebec/valeurs-communes/index.html

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Documents received by MIDI. Confirmation received on march 20th.
Do you know when your letter was physically received ?

Mine was received on march 16th but I'm still waiting for the confirmation by MIDI...

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
they didnt ask in my case because i got document request before January 2020 .
The doc request date is not important, it's the MPQ submission date which is important.
If the file was submitted in MPQ after december 31th you have to pass the test...