+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
i heard one guy who got 2 year visitor extension with csq after expiration of PG work permit and visitor visa too ,they said if you have csq then you can take extension for staying in Canada upto 1 to 2 year until you get decision of your PR ,i dont know its exactly true or not
thats true, if you have CSQ and a job offer you can visit border and get a work permit and then you can apply for TRV.

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
i heard one guy who got 2 year visitor extension with csq after expiration of PG work permit and visitor visa too ,they said if you have csq then you can take extension for staying in Canada upto 1 to 2 year until you get decision of your PR ,i dont know its exactly true or not
The best way is call cic. Like i said write all the questions and concerns on a paper and ask them ony by one

Patrick09

Nov 13, 2019
thats true, if you have CSQ and a job offer you can visit border and get a work permit and then you can apply for TRV.
One of my friend said that when his work permit ended and he didn't have a visitor visa either, he left canada and then came back few months later from new york at the border Saint bernard de Lacolle holding his job offer and CSQ. They gave him a 2 years closed work permit. It was in 2014 may be the rules changed...As he said you better call CIC to get the right information

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
yes you are right but you should already have PG work permit and then you can extend or renew your work permit but in visitor case you cannot change your status from visitor to worker even you get csq ,you have to apply only visitor

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
yes you are right but you should already have PG work permit and then you can extend or renew your work permit but in visitor case you cannot change your status from visitor to worker even you get csq ,you have to apply only visitor
But what about the people that take the csq and they never been in quebec they all must be with visitor visa?
What your saying dont make sensé in this case, did you called the immigration to confirme this?

Reactions: KhanD

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
But what about the people that take the csq and they never been in quebec they all must be with visitor visa?
What your saying dont make sensé in this case, did you called the immigration to confirme this?
hi, we are talking about those people who are already living in quebec and their post graduate work permit or other status expired and they are on visitor visa so in the case if they get csq then they can only extend visitor visa, cant change their status from visitor to worker again ,and people who apply from outside canada they have to wait in their own country until they get decision of PR .
I discussed with 3,4 authentic lawyers and they said same thing but i didnt call to immigration yet, but i gonna call them next week hopefully

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
Do not take chance by going to the US border if thisngs are not in ur favour u could get stuck its better u apply online.

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
I had a visitor and got closed permit

Patrick09

Nov 13, 2019
New
What do you mean by you don't know? they already started the draw since july. Did you check the arrima portal invitation section? They invited 1757 person

May 25, 2012
Is there a way to check my Arimma file status as i have applied via representative , is there a way to check my current status myself ??
As the representative keeps telling me to wait .

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Do not take chance by going to the US border if thisngs are not in ur favour u could get stuck its better u apply online.
If i am not eligible for work permit after csq then i dont want to take risk by doing that but if there is any hope to get closed work permit until you get PR then i will confirm it ist and then apply otherwise i will get visitor only .
In case of visitor permit you applied for how many months and how much time period they gave you for visitor?

Reactions: KhanD