+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Hello guys...I received document request for csq...they asked me for 4 documents again...sent them 4 documents on 21st nov and received acknowledgment on 29th nov....no response from then
Can you explain when you got your document request? This was your ist document request after submission of online application?

Saikumar-1992

Dec 13, 2019
Can you explain when you got your document request? This was your ist document request after submission of online application?
Yes, I received first document request on 10th of September, Sent documents on 26th October... received 2nd request for another 4 documents on 19th November

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, I received first document request on 10th of September, Sent documents on 26th October... received 2nd request for another 4 documents on 19th November
Ok Thank you so much for info ,and if you dont mind what type of documents they asked you again ? because i am worried about mine i dont know my educational documents are correctly attested or not . .

Saikumar-1992

Dec 13, 2019
They asked me for the attestation for Canadian éducation documents..they should be attested by education institutions from where they were issued

Saikumar-1992

Dec 13, 2019
Can i expect csq before holidays...I received document request for csq...they asked me for 4 documents again...sent them 4 documents on 21st nov and received acknowledgment on 29th nov....no response from then

Reactions: mkukku

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Can i expect csq before holidays...I received document request for csq...they asked me for 4 documents again...sent them 4 documents on 21st nov and received acknowledgment on 29th nov....no response from then
If we consider previous files ,then there are more chances to get csq before holidays ,hopefully you get it please let us inform if you get any update thnx

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Hey Guys,
I received the invitation on Dec 12th.
Holding a VJO since Nov 25th, NOC 2241, Working and living in Montreal.
Already did the payment through Mon Projet... Now waiting for the doc request....

Last edited:
Reactions: Chandan_montreal

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hey Guys,
Already did the payment through Mon Projet... Now waiting for the doc request....
It will be a long wait,.. my friend. Good to hear they are still inviting

Reactions: Edveigae

jhoan2134

Jul 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

When you received the VJO confirmation you entered the number file does inmediately works???

I received the VJO the december 6th and I does not work in arrima portal. :(

Reactions: Edveigae

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
When you received the VJO confirmation you entered the number file does inmediately works???

I received the VJO the december 6th and I does not work in arrima portal. :(
yes, I received the letter and add it immediately, worked fine on my side.

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
If i am not eligible for work permit after csq then i dont want to take risk by doing that but if there is any hope to get closed work permit until you get PR then i will confirm it ist and then apply otherwise i will get visitor only .
In case of visitor permit you applied for how many months and how much time period they gave you for visitor?
6 months only i got my lmia in 10 mknths

Reactions: meenaraja