+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
Hi all
Today I received intent to reject; they said I do not have enough points. I have questions, please
1. For the experience in the last five years, they calculated from which date? Date of our submission before bill 9 or from the time of Arrima application?
They use my age at the time my previous submission before bill 9, but they calculate my experience in the previus 5 years proceeding Arrima application.
Is this normal, or is there a mistake? Please share with me your experience regarding this point.

soso2020

Mar 23, 2020
sorry to hear that, what you mean, did they ignore ( not calculate ) your work experience proceeding your first monprojet submission or the calculate both?

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
sorry to hear that, what you mean, did they ignore ( not calculate ) your work experience proceeding your first monprojet submission or the calculate both?
They give me 0 points for experience. When I have applied in 2018, I have 18-month of experience in the past 5 years, and they request the documents to prove that, and in intent to reject they said they did not consider this work experience as it is not within the past 5 years ( probably they mean is not within the past 5 years of Arrima invitation).

Also, the did not give me 3 points for my son who is born in Quebec and the 5 points for staying in Quebec.

soso2020

Mar 23, 2020
They give me 0 points for experience. When I have applied in 2018, I have 18-month of experience in the past 5 years, and they request the documents to prove that, and in intent to reject they said they did not consider this work experience as it is not within the past 5 years ( probably they mean is not within the past 5 years of Arrima invitation).

Also, the did not give me 3 points for my son who is born in Quebec and the 5 points for staying in Quebec.
regarding your son, that is expected as I guess that your child hasn't get RAMQ card (to consider him as relative in QC they need medical card or any bills under his name). for the work experiences, when did they first request your documents before bill 9 or after?

Ruqia

Feb 17, 2020
regarding your son, that is expected as I guess that your child hasn't get RAMQ card (to consider him as relative in QC they need medical card or any bills under his name). for the work experiences, when did they first request your documents before bill 9 or after?
After bill 9 in last March

soso2020

Mar 23, 2020
I thought that you submitted some docs before and then in 18/02/2020 they requested only your son doc (as I see in your timeline that). Anyway, try to call them and make sure that is not a mistake, as I know a friend that Midi made mistake in calculation her points.

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hi all
Today I received intent to reject; they said I do not have enough points. I have questions, please
1. For the experience in the last five years, they calculated from which date? Date of our submission before bill 9 or from the time of Arrima application?
They use my age at the time my previous submission before bill 9, but they calculate my experience in the previus 5 years proceeding Arrima application.
Is this normal, or is there a mistake? Please share with me your experience regarding this point.
Everything after arriam either its age , or work experience.

Bill 9 means everything cancelled

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017

Sorry for your situation. It seems that there're some mistakes. The working experience should not be within the past 5 years.
If you have been working in Quebec for more than 1 year, you should have the 5 points. I didn't see how they calculate my points and that's what I understood.

Jul 25, 2020

Did they give you 4 points of a Child under 12 years old, because of your son?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello!

A week ago i received my CSQ (I was victim of bill-9 and had to refile my appln via arrima), however my employer had also filed for a WP few months ago and the work location mentioned was Toronto (My employer's branch location in Canada). I would like to understand if me being a CSQ holder now would have any impact on the WP approval or would there be any other influence..?

Im wondering if i should talk to my employer to change the location or would there be an option to update location after WP approval ? Im not sure if there is an option to update location (possibly to a location in Quebec) while the application is being process & how to do it.

Appreciate your advise or any pointer in this matter! This is little urgent..

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hello all,
Very happy to share that, after a long wait I finally received my CSQ this week.
Wishing all the best for the rest!

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi All,

I'm from India, recently received my CSQ and applying for PR. I'm preparing the required documents and have few specific queries in filling up the forms...i'm sure many in this forum might be in the same boat....I'm wondering if i can create a new forum or a whatsup group, so that we can easily dicuss specific queries and gets responses quicker?

Regards,
Sundar

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
HI all,

is there anyone who got work permits extended successfully in July /August ? I am looking for some one who were waiting for biometrics and then (as biometrics are waived off). workpermits getting extended successfully after biometrics waived off.

are there anyone ?

Thanks
RK