+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Rubyru5h

Jul 9, 2020
In case you have less point..you can write an explanatory letter that your skills and experience will be useful for Quebec and you are stating here for a long time and you are well integrated here. Probably you can get admitted in a french course which shows your intention to learn french. Sometimes you can meet the local MP who can give a letter of support for immigration. you can also take a letter from your current employer or previous supervisor to support...all these things can improve your chance to get accepted for CSQ...I know previously many people get CSQ who are below the points.
Very useful. I'll try my best! Thanks a lot!

Sash_77

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Guys,
unfortunately I received an intention of refuse because I have got CAQ recently. anybody has a similar experience can help me in how to tackle this issue.(I do not mind canceling the CAQ becase I did not start the program and I prefer the CSQ).

dungdovu1703

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys,
unfortunately I received an intention of refuse because I have got CAQ recently. anybody has a similar experience can help me in how to tackle this issue.(I do not mind canceling the CAQ becase I did not start the program and I prefer the CSQ).
Not sure, but CSQ and CAQ are independent. You must have CAQ to remain your status here, CSQ is only the certficate for you to apply PR

EvieFrye

Jul 20, 2020
Hi everyone!

I received a request to update my CSQ application on mon projet on June 29 because of my Quebec born son. I needed to add him to the file. I had already sent the documents for him (birth certificate, copy of passport and photo). Therefore, the letter I received says I will receive a new doc list but no need to send those documents again as they already have them. So I ignored that new list, only updated my file.

When do you think I will hear from them again? Is there anyone in my situation? How long it took for you to hear from them again after updating the file?

My timeline is,
File number 1000+
Received invitation from arrima - July 17, 2019
Submitted mon projet - September 5, 2019
Document request - Feb 19, 2020
Documents sent - April 6, 2020
AOR - June 11, 2020
Request to update file - June 29, 2020
File updated - June 30, 2020

Thank you all in advance and good luck to everyone!

Sash_77

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Guys,
I called them, they said cancel CAQ

Reactions: Rubyru5h

Rubyru5h

Jul 9, 2020
They told me I need to give an explanatory letter. Because I submitted university scores and graduated documents only. maybe that's why they gave me zero points in my education areao_O. I will update my degree certificate later.

rtz2020

Jul 17, 2020
They told me I need to give an explanatory letter. Because I submitted university scores and graduated documents only. maybe that's why they gave me zero points in my education areao_O. I will update my degree certificate later.
can I ask what did you answer mifi before they asked this explanatory letter?

Rubyru5h

Jul 9, 2020
can I ask what did you answer mifi before they asked this explanatory letter?
when they send you intend to refuse email, it contains a score list. I ignored it at first.
After I checked my points, I found they did wrong calculate in my educational background.
Then I called Mifi to ask why they didn't calculate my education points.
They check my file no. and answered my documentary is inconsistent with my files. And suggested sending an explanatory.

Reactions: rtz2020

Sash_77

Feb 25, 2020
How you cancel a CAQ?
Do you habe to send a letter to mifi?
Thank you
thats what they said. reply to the intention of refuse linke by explaining the setuation and by mail send a signed letter to CSQ department saying you want to cancle the CAQ. Also another letter to CAQ department asking them to cancle the CAQ.