+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Asking for a friend -
- Is csq through Arrima guaranteed if you have VJO.
- Can you create an Arrima profile without VJO and update it when you get VJO.
- Can you update your language results later.
- What's the processing time for VJO, Arrima invite with VJO and after invite csq processing time.
Thanks

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Asking for a friend -
- Is csq through Arrima guaranteed if you have VJO.
- Can you create an Arrima profile without VJO and update it when you get VJO.
- Can you update your language results later.
- What's the processing time for VJO, Arrima invite with VJO and after invite csq processing time.
Thanks
Normally an invitation is guaranted, not the CSQ.
Yes he can but there is no gain to do that since he won't be invited without a VJO.
Yes he can add a test later
Don't know for the VJO, Arrima invitation, impossible to know, it's random. CSQ 6 months max normally.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Normally an invitation is guaranted, not the CSQ.
Yes he can but there is no gain to do that since he won't be invited without a VJO.
Yes he can add a test later
Don't know for the VJO, Arrima invitation, impossible to know, it's random. CSQ 6 months max normally.
Awesome Nikos 1978. Would let them know. Thanks.

He's created Arrima profile and the company's started VJO process. As an existing employee, VJO process is comparatively simple. Hopefully he gets it in next 2-3 months as his OWP is expiring in May.
Thanks again.

rtz2020

Jul 17, 2020
Hey, a quick question: is there any QSW applicant who has not received their csq after submitting their documents? I got a friend just received his VJO and looking forward to being drawn from arrima.

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey, a quick question: is there any QSW applicant who has not received their csq after submitting their documents? I got a friend just received his VJO and looking forward to being drawn from arrima.
If by submitting documents, you mean submitted on Arrima but not invited yet. There are a lot, like me. Who has vjo and waiting an invitation.

If by submitting documents, you mean already invited and waiting to receive CSQ. I know there are people who get invited, received their CSQ last week.

rtz2020

Jul 17, 2020
If by submitting documents, you mean submitted on Arrima but not invited yet. There are a lot, like me. Who has vjo and waiting an invitation.

If by submitting documents, you mean already invited and waiting to receive CSQ. I know there are people who get invited, received their CSQ last week.
submitting documents means invited and waiting to receive CSQ, thanks for your info my friend!

Md Sajeeb

Jul 19, 2015
Bill 9 Victim
Arrima EOI invitation: 4-July-2019
Mon project submission: 25-Aug-2019
Docs Request: 30-Sept-2019
Docs Submitted: 16-Oct-2019
Docs Acknowledgement: 21-Oct-2019
CSQ Approved: 01 May 2020
PR Application delivered: 07 Aug 2020

Inland Applicant

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
Hey guys,
I received my CSQ today (Jun 20th), details in my signature, plus there is this note in my CSQ:
Remarque(s)
• Traitement prioritaire OEV
• Traitement prioritaire dans le
domaine de formation

Good luck everyone and thank you all for sharing the details during this process!
Edveigae, Hey Does this priority processing remarks help in PR processing time? Could you share details of your PR processing at federal stage. Have you already received the PR ? Thanks