+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Annoynmous

Jul 23, 2021
I'm hopeless now....in the whole week just one got the PPR request for NON sds.....I don't know what's wrong with IRCC .....if I would have know this kind of time they would take for non sds .....I would have gone for sds category!!!
Yes me too. Actually for jan intake ircc was giving results randomly for SDS n non SDS n therefore I thought it did not make that much difference
But now it's completely opposite. Also the fact that none of us our getting any update is bad. They should start somewhere atleast for non SDS. 6th August is so close now

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Yes me too. Actually for jan intake ircc was giving results randomly for SDS n non SDS n therefore I thought it did not make that much difference
But now it's completely opposite. Also the fact that none of us our getting any update is bad. They should start somewhere atleast for non SDS. 6th August is so close now
I have started losing hope for 6th August. At this rate, there is no way they can give out so many decisions in a matter of a week.

Reactions: RumezaJ

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I'm hopeless now....in the whole week just one got the PPR request for NON sds.....I don't know what's wrong with IRCC .....if I would have know this kind of time they would take for non sds .....I would have gone for sds category!!!
One member that we know in this forum but how about those hundreds of students who are not registered here?.

I am sure IRCC will be issuing PPR to so many students. We will be one in que with many others to get it

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
One member that we know in this forum but how about those hundreds of students who are not registered here?.

I am sure IRCC will be issuing PPR to so many students. We will be one in que with many others to get it
Any hope from Abu dhabi office ? I feel like it won’t be done in time

Reactions: powereng1982

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I have started losing hope for 6th August. At this rate, there is no way they can give out so many decisions in a matter of a week.
They are actually capable of issuing decisions as a mass. Example: last week. Don't keep the hopes very high tho since we are dealing with IRCC here.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021

It's worse in Nepal. None of the clients of mine as well as my acquaintance's consultant, which makes it to around 150-200 students have received ppr.

Reactions: powereng1982

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Last week non SDS got visas ?
Most was SDS but yeah there was some non-SDS ones as well. They would be issuing non-SDS ones more now since almost all SDS applications were given a decision now.