23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Congratulation man

This forum is the only place where everone enjoys and cheers when they hear about others success without knowing their nationality/race/location.
Such a great community we got here, eh?

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
PPR RECEIVED!!!
Waiting on spouse’s application now. Received only mine.
Congratulations ..when did you received it ..I mean this afternoon?

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

agro

Jun 26, 2021
Guys I have been waiting for medical request till now haven't got. I filled webform I just get this reply again yesterday. I am applying for extending my study permit from India.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hey all. Thanks so much for your wishes. That I have received around 20 congratulatory forum posts and same amount of personal messages says a lot about this community.

Special thanks to the special buds that I made along the way. @rogerdude1 @DevSB @imisstraveling @Shadow_Man @Neha.karnad

We all.. and I mean the forum as a whole have wanted nothing but the best for each other. Definitely going to stay on the forum and helping out whoever needs help. The journey has only started.

Last edited:

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
L
Congratulations! Read it in a WhatsApp group and knew it was yours! Finally some light for people waiting for months!!!!
I know right. Even some of those messages reached me. People are out there asking for my number. That’s when I drew the line ahaha. Telegram is ok. Maybe snapchat huh?

Last edited:
Reactions: sqfit

username07

Jul 27, 2021
hey guys, another waiting April applicant for fall 2021 intake here. Just had a question, do you need to include police report for you application to be complete?