+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
As we have a different processing time and there are already SDS thread, I created this for NON SDS students. Please share your timelines.

Upfront Medical— 13 March
Visa filled —(Non SDS) 10th April
Biometrics— Done in 2019
Medical- waiting
Review- waiting
PPR - waiting (Already have a valid TRV [SX-1] till 2024), so only waiting for study permit

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Visa filled —(Non SDS) 8 April
Biometrics— Done in 2019
Medical- Upfront and passed on 19th
Review- started on 19
i had 2 ghost updates from yesterday and today but no change in the current status. Still inprogress for both eligibility and background.

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Visa filled —(Non SDS) 8 April
Biometrics— Done in 2019
Medical- Upfront and passed on 19th
Review- started on 19
i had 2 ghost updates from yesterday and today but no change in the current status. Still inprogress for both eligibility and background.
How do you know that review has started? Mind sharing the screenshot of the page? Of course after hiding the personal details.

Gbolahan57

Apr 29, 2021
Hello everyone, I’m new here and I sure do need your opinion and advise as I’m aspiring to study in Canada( memorial university,centennial college or college of North Atlantic). Buh I’m not sure if my waec results are good enough to apply. Please check and advise if I should apply or try something else and not waste time and money
Mathematics C6,
English C5,
Commerce C6,
Financial Account C4,
Government C4,
Agricultural science F9,
Biology C5,
Economics C5,
Yoruba language E8.
Although i have NABTEB results Buh I’m not sure if that will help me. Please advise

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
How do you know that review has started? Mind sharing the screenshot of the page? Of course after hiding the personal details.
Cause the status changed.
Eligibility now says we are reviewing ...
Background says we are processing..

These are not the initial status, it got updated.

Vicky_7

Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m new here and I sure do need your opinion and advise as I’m aspiring to study in Canada( memorial university,centennial college or college of North Atlantic). Buh I’m not sure if my waec results are good enough to apply. Please check and advise if I should apply or try something else and not waste time and money
Mathematics C6,
English C5,
Commerce C6,
Financial Account C4,
Government C4,
Agricultural science F9,
Biology C5,
Economics C5,
Yoruba language E8.
Although i have NABTEB results Buh I’m not sure if that will help me. Please advise
I think you should start from figuring out what you want to study, then check out the requirements for the course of study. You have the average score of C needed for the major subjects so it's not all a lost cause. Just make sure you carry out an extensive search.

Also note that when it comes to canada, if you are not ready to spend/waste money, then it may not be the best choice for you. I say this because not everyone will get accepted to come into Canada, even with better grades than you. But everyone will surely spend/waste money at some point. It's up to individuals to determine the value of such risk.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
i applied in 15 april Non sds

review started in 28 April

3 ghosts updates same day

in 29 april i received both medical request and PPC request

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
i applied in 15 april Non sds

review started in 28 April

3 ghosts updates same day

in 29 april i received both medical request and PPC request
Your case is similar to mine. I applied on 14th April with PPC included, Non-SDS also, and took medical exam upfront on 13th April, but I still get no update.
Meanwhile, Its quite fast in your case, if you take the medical upfront and prepared for your PPC from before to apply at the first place, you might get PPR already bro, wish luck btw!

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Your case is similar to mine. I applied on 14th April with PPC included, Non-SDS also, and took medical exam upfront on 13th April, but I still get no update.
Meanwhile, Its quite fast in your case, if you take the medical upfront and prepared for your PPC from before to apply at the first place, you might get PPR already bro, wish luck btw!
Varies from country to country. Maybe, his country have less number of applications, so his processing time was less.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
i was kinda surprised my country have 13 weeks processing times, my eligibliy review started 1 week after application and got 2 request for ppc and medicals. if i have done them upfront i thin i would have received PPR. but i didnt want to take risks and i wanted hints about my application.

Reactions: sal2021

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Varies from country to country. Maybe, his country have less number of applications, so his processing time was less.
my country have 13 weeks processing times. all educational agents told them it will take around 2 to 3 months but i applied on my own. i was worried that it was immediate reection. but PCC medical request gave me hope. but i guess during this pandemic my country still operating fully and the VAC center was empty when i gave bio. only me. so i think there were very very few applications past weeks.

Last edited:

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
my country have 13 weeks processing times. all educational agents told them it will take around 2 to 3 months but i applied on my own. i was worried that it was immediate reection. but PPC medical request gave me hope. but i guess during this pandemic my country still operating fully and the VAC center was empty when i gave bio. only me. so i think there were very very few applications past weeks.
Hi, looking at your timeline, it's really close to mine. I applied for fall 2021.

Upfront Medical : April 6
Applied online: April 18 (Non SDS)
Biometrics done: April 21
Medical: Medical passed on April 28
Eligibility Review: Started on April 28
BVL: Waiting
PPR: Waiting

Do you have any idea when I could receive my BVL?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hi, looking at your timeline, it's really close to mine. I applied for fall 2021.

Upfront Medical : April 6
Applied online: April 18 (Non SDS)
Biometrics done: April 21
Medical: Medical passed on April 28
Eligibility Review: Started on April 28
BVL: Waiting
PPR: Waiting

Do you have any idea when I could receive my BVL?
where did you apply from ? expect BVL anytime soon now

Reactions: Sherry Serena