+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Got my refusal today. Non-SDS file.
Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had shown CA report where I had shown multiple assets in my home country and also mentioned in my SOP that I will be returning to India after my studies and work here.

6.5 years experience - Supply chain
Course intake - Supply chain
Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7
Gave medical later (that's why non-sds)

Guys, any suggestions which you think I should include in my application. What a birthday gift to me!

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had shown CA report where I had shown multiple assets in my home country and also mentioned in my SOP that I will be returning to India after my studies and work here.

Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7

Guys, any suggestions which you think I should include in my application. What a birthday gift to me!

You got BVL and rejection letter at the same time ???

Annoynmous

Jul 23, 2021
Reason:

Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7

[/QUOTE
So sorry about your refusal
A strong SOP is what ppl are recommending n show liquid funds ( as per ircc webinar)

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Reason:

Showed funds and GIC
IELTS overall 7

CA certificate just shows that you are financially sound. Send your SOP.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
CA certificate just shows that you are financially sound. Send your SOP.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
In a competitive world, globalization has made the boundaries between the countries vanish which enables the products to have an uninterrupted supply. I was always curious about this massive process that unites the world and helps us get the products we need. When I was doing my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, I was taught about the multiple algorithms used to create an optimized path for transportation, networking, etc. which struck me about the importance of Supply Chain Management to enable globalization.
I have an immense amount of work experience in Supply Chain Management due to the multiple roles and responsibilities I have been provided. In the last 6 and a half years, I have worked as a Supply Chain Analyst for creating statistical forecasts for the goods, Production Planning Consultant for the manufacturing products, and Strategic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant to manage the supply chain and other aspects of the business. I have always been a quick learner and the dedication, grit, and ability to meet challenging demands have instilled in me a sense of pushing the boundaries and outgrow my hurdles to achieve excellence. I have been awarded for my no-limit mindset, collaborative and innovative capabilities in my tenure multiple times.
With all these expertise and achievements, I am quite enthusiastic and determined to pursue Supply Chain Management. It will sharpen my industry instincts and help me develop an optimized approach towards planning and execution. Seneca College is one of the finest colleges for Supply Chain Management. I have researched and decided that the Ontario College Graduate Certification offered in Supply Chain Management – Global Logistics suits my requirements and prospects as it offers courses not only of my interest but also go in close context with my previous academic and professional knowledge. Therefore, I applied for the graduate certificate program and have been admitted for the same.
I have selected Canada as a destination for my higher studies because of the world-class education system of Canada. Canada is a multicultural country that provides internationally recognized degrees. It has one of the best Supply Chain programs offered by Seneca College. Canadian education and qualification will enhance my skills and help in shaping my career.
The Supply Chain Management program will be an amazing opportunity for me to traverse the gap between my industry experience and Managerial skills to better understand the business process and develop skill sets that will play a significant role when I would be implementing my domain expertise for the companies in India.
After completion of my program course in Canada, I will come to my home country with an outstanding skill set and be part of the IT industry, which continues to thrive in India, as a techno-functional manager.
I am showing sufficient funds with my family support to meet the complete College tuition fee and my living cost during my stay in Canada. I have enclosed these documents with my
application. Please consider my request at the earliest possible, so that I would meet my course in time and kindly find the necessary documents attached with this application. I am highly motivated and convinced that my study at Seneca College would be a meaningful and gratifying experience.
I hope the Visa Authority finds my candidature worth consideration and shall allow me the opportunity to achieve my dream to become a leading expert in my field.
Sincerely,
xxxx

Annoynmous

Jul 23, 2021
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
In a competitive world, globalization has made the boundaries between the countries vanish which enables the products to have an uninterrupted supply. I was always curious about this massive process that unites the world and helps us get the products we need. When I was doing my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, I was taught about the multiple algorithms used to create an optimized path for transportation, networking, etc. which struck me about the importance of Supply Chain Management to enable globalization.
I have an immense amount of work experience in Supply Chain Management due to the multiple roles and responsibilities I have been provided. In the last 6 and a half years, I have worked as a Supply Chain Analyst for creating statistical forecasts for the goods, Production Planning Consultant for the manufacturing products, and Strategic Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant to manage the supply chain and other aspects of the business. I have always been a quick learner and the dedication, grit, and ability to meet challenging demands have instilled in me a sense of pushing the boundaries and outgrow my hurdles to achieve excellence. I have been awarded for my no-limit mindset, collaborative and innovative capabilities in my tenure multiple times.
With all these expertise and achievements, I am quite enthusiastic and determined to pursue Supply Chain Management. It will sharpen my industry instincts and help me develop an optimized approach towards planning and execution. Seneca College is one of the finest colleges for Supply Chain Management. I have researched and decided that the Ontario College Graduate Certification offered in Supply Chain Management – Global Logistics suits my requirements and prospects as it offers courses not only of my interest but also go in close context with my previous academic and professional knowledge. Therefore, I applied for the graduate certificate program and have been admitted for the same.
I have selected Canada as a destination for my higher studies because of the world-class education system of Canada. Canada is a multicultural country that provides internationally recognized degrees. It has one of the best Supply Chain programs offered by Seneca College. Canadian education and qualification will enhance my skills and help in shaping my career.
The Supply Chain Management program will be an amazing opportunity for me to traverse the gap between my industry experience and Managerial skills to better understand the business process and develop skill sets that will play a significant role when I would be implementing my domain expertise for the companies in India.
After completion of my program course in Canada, I will come to my home country with an outstanding skill set and be part of the IT industry, which continues to thrive in India, as a techno-functional manager.
I am showing sufficient funds with my family support to meet the complete College tuition fee and my living cost during my stay in Canada. I have enclosed these documents with my
application. Please consider my request at the earliest possible, so that I would meet my course in time and kindly find the necessary documents attached with this application. I am highly motivated and convinced that my study at Seneca College would be a meaningful and gratifying experience.
I hope the Visa Authority finds my candidature worth consideration and shall allow me the opportunity to achieve my dream to become a leading expert in my field.
Sincerely,
xxxx
Hey
Show the companies that you wanna join in india after completing your studies. Put some links showing the posts that you are looking for and it should be an upward trend than the current one. This is what I think n have heard from ppl

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hey
Show the companies that you wanna join in india after completing your studies. Put some links showing the posts that you are looking for and it should be an upward trend than the current one. This is what I think n have heard from ppl
Yes, I will add that but I have heard that they do not bother about the job posts links. Do you think if there is anything off in my SOP and I must include apart from job posts?

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Sincerely,
xxxx
So couple of things that stand out, you did mention a lot about supply chain but you hardly showed any ties to your home country. You should have mentioned the plan of you coming back here and working with MNCs or mentioned the property your family holds. Infact you coming back to India is just one paragraph, you should have expanded more on that, your SOP is well written just a few amendments. You should apply again with Sds this time to get a faster turn around.

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Sincerely,
xxxx
When I read this SOP I felt one thing missing WHY you want to continue studies and WHY you would come back after your studies. you can see for these two questions you have only 1 or 2 sentences of answer. I feel like you should speak more about these two questions. you just said you need to sharper your instincts... and you will come back as a techno-functional manager.. where is the home tie part? why you really want to come back ?