+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 22 TRV application within Canada timelines

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
In vietnam. I sent an urgent processing request to my local VO by email explaining my case which attached AR, PPR, my ticket.

“We are not the processing office of your application, however, we’d like to recommend you to refer to the passport request letter for instruction on how and where to submit your passport.

Also important, it is not advised to make any flight booking unless you have the passport and visa ready on hand.”

They didn’t process my case but its them who have to get my visa stamped.

my VAC office has marked my case urgent in note, outside of the envelope and attached my flight ticket within. They said that i will be able to receive my pp in person (without courier) at VAC office as soon as mine arrived.

They asked me to send an email to local VO to request help too but it was a joke.
Did you receive your passport, I received my PPR today but I am traveling back home next weekend, in this case can I apply back home for stamping? Did you inform the IRCC in Canada that you will be applying outside? Please advise. Thanks

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Not yet, but her application was updated last week Friday, same thing happened to.me last week Tuesday and Friday I got the PPR.
What was the update if i may ask? Mine has been in process for 18 days now and nothing

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
What was the update if i may ask? Mine has been in process for 18 days now and nothing
It will come. It is a ghost update saying application is updated and nothing changed in the account, after 3 days got ppr. Same happened toy wife last week Friday, assuming she will get ppr this week. We both applied on May 2nd, online with two separate applications. We cannot do in one application. Hope this helps

Jyaro1

Apr 18, 2019
I applied visitor visa for my parents from Canada only on 19th April. Eligibility started on May 12th but no updated after that.

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
It will come. It is a ghost update saying application is updated and nothing changed in the account, after 3 days got ppr. Same happened toy wife last week Friday, assuming she will get ppr this week. We both applied on May 2nd, online with two separate applications. We cannot do in one application. Hope this helps
hi. i got an update today that basically said review of eligibility has begun. Should i expect ppr in the next few days?

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
hi. i got an update today that basically said review of eligibility has begun. Should i expect ppr in the next few days?
Yes I believe you will get something in couple of days. Are you planning to travel back home soon?

Reactions: rxtve

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
yes, waiting for the visa basically and then i can leave. did your wife get the ppr yet?
No she didn't yet. I am hoping this week. Btw I am already booked my ticket for this weekend, do you think I can stamp my visa back home?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
No she didn't yet. I am hoping this week. Btw I am already booked my ticket for this weekend, do you think I can stamp my visa back home?
Are you in canada or outside canada
My eligibility started on 12 may still no update.
Did your eligibility started or you just got the ppr

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Are you in canada or outside canada
My eligibility started on 12 may still no update.
Did your eligibility started or you just got the ppr
Inside Canada, no I just got a ghost update with no changes and then got the PPR.

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
i am not sure but i think it is best to have it stamped before you leave