+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 22 TRV application within Canada timelines

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
but if i am in canada and mail it to the case processing center in ottawa, won't they just stamp there and return?
Yes you can do it. Just mail to Ottawa CPC and they will return to your Canadian address.

Abrarrkhan1986

Star Member
Jun 4, 2022
Hi. I applied from Bangladesh and my processing office is Singapore.

Applied : 2nd April 2022
Biometrics : 10th April 2022.

Haven't heard from them since. Website shows 42 days to process, but I'm on the 60th day now. I applied through GC KEY.

What do guys suggest?
Wait / reapply via new portal
Or just loose hope and wait it out further?

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hey all, I sent my passport on June 3, not heard back yet. How long does it take to stamp?

kuan

Mar 26, 2022
Usually 1 month, I applied May 2nd got it on the 20th
Hey, would you please where we can get that info on processing times? If it's this link, which options do you select? I'm on a work permit rn in Canada and applied today for TRV to get a visa stamp in my passport.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hey, would you please where we can get that info on processing times? If it's this link, which options do you select? I'm on a work permit rn in Canada and applied today for TRV to get a visa stamp in my passport.
Go to temporary residence and select visitor visa from inside Canada if you are applying from inside Canada

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
they have stamped my passport but it is now delayed by postal service. it was supposed to be delivered 1 week ago but there has been no update. what can i do? i have to start job and travel soon, ticket is booked.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
they have stamped my passport but it is now delayed by postal service. it was supposed to be delivered 1 week ago but there has been no update. what can i do? i have to start job and travel soon, ticket is booked.
Oh how? Has the passport being picked up? Mine got stamped too. It hasn’t been dispatched. Did you send via canada post of UPS?

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Oh how? Has the passport being picked up? Mine got stamped too. It hasn’t been dispatched. Did you send via canada post of UPS?
its on its way back but it has been since june 7th. it was sent through Xpresspost canada post

Reactions: Slyar

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
its on its way back but it has been since june 7th. it was sent through Xpresspost canada post
Oh that’s not good. Try calling canada post helpline - 1-866-607-6301. Tell them it’s an emergency. I got counterfoil yesterday wheh do you think they will dispatch?

RR2585

Jun 16, 2022
It shows 166 days though, not 1 month or less as claimed above. Why is there a difference?
can anyone who got the TRV after work permit extension in 2022 confirm this . How long it took to get the TRV after the application was submitted within canada .