+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 22 TRV application within Canada timelines

senlee93

Oct 28, 2021
No she didn't yet. I am hoping this week. Btw I am already booked my ticket for this weekend, do you think I can stamp my visa back home?
For your question in my inbox. Yes you can submit your passport in any country where your are present at that moment. My pp was sent Monday, May 9 for stamping. Friday, May 13 got it in hand.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
For your question in my inbox. Yes you can submit your passport in any country where your are present at that moment. My pp was sent Monday, May 9 for stamping. Friday, May 13 got it in hand.
What a relief, thanks for the reply, really appreciated. Do I need to inform the Ottawa embassy or the local Visa office? Please tell me the procedure

And did you get this link in your passport request letter?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html

senlee93

Oct 28, 2021
What a relief, thanks for the reply, really appreciated. Do I need to inform the Ottawa embassy or the local Visa office? Please tell me the procedure

And did you get this link in your passport request letter?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport.html
No need to do that. Like what i said that you can submit your passport wherever you are in present in that country. It took me 28 USD for VFS to transfer my passport. Just go to Canada VFS with your passport and PPR.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
No need to do that. Like what i said that you can submit your passport wherever you are in present in that country. It took me 28 USD for VFS to transfer my passport. Just go to Canada VFS with your passport and PPR.
Thank you for your reply. The link I provided has the below phrase,
Did you see the same phrase in the link you got in PPR?
Question 7 country of residence and question 9 where we apply from. Based on this I need to send my PP in Canada. This is where I got confused. Did you see the same phrase in your PPR letter link?
In your application form, if you have answered:

1. Yes to question 9, use the country/territory you provided to question 7
  2. No to question 9, use the country/territory you provided to question 9

Aug 21, 2017
Hi
i applied for TRV visa stamping after my work permit on May 8th within Canada, no updates. How much time it usually takes to get to Passport submission Request.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hey I applied for TRV on 11th May. No update yet. What is the maximum time they take? My flights are booked for 13th June too stressed

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Still haven't received. Did you get yours?
no i haven't but it is getting urgent as i have to travel and will not have a job to support myself until later. i have tried calling but they do not pick up.

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
Does anybody know how much time does it take for stamping in India? I have applied for my TRV inside canada but haven’t received it yet. I need to urgently travel to india but I also need to come back soon!

Reactions: Slyar