+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 22 TRV application within Canada timelines

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
got PPR today, applied may 6th. my suggestion is to send webforms, they will take action even if they don't respond

Reactions: IF321

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
how long did the stamping take for you?
VFS ttansferred on Friday. Visa office will process on Monday. I will update. I sent an email for local VO for urgent processing and I have included my return itinerary.

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
VFS ttansferred on Friday. Visa office will process on Monday. I will update. I sent an email for local VO for urgent processing and I have included my return itinerary.
i'm confused what do you mean by transfer? didn't you just have to mail your passport? also are you inside canada?

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
i'm confused what do you mean by transfer? didn't you just have to mail your passport? also are you inside canada?
Outside Canada now. We need to submit the passport to VFS first and then they will send the passport to the VO. Everything has to go through VFS outside Canada.

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Outside Canada now. We need to submit the passport to VFS first and then they will send the passport to the VO. Everything has to go through VFS outside Canada.
but if i am in canada and mail it to the case processing center in ottawa, won't they just stamp there and return?