+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Asingh95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Oh wow. Didn’t even know that was possible. The surname field is a mandatory field and without it I’m afraid you won’t be able to register. So sorry as they provided no other alternative to register for the tracker.
Yeah I thought that too. Its alright. Its waiting anyways. So its just for tracking purposes. Thanks though

UKCA2022

Jan 26, 2022
ECOPR received! The ECAS says PR sponsorship completed and approved! I hipe everyone gets a closure real soon. Good luck!
Did you receive an email or did you have to keep checking the portal? How long was it since the time you submitted address details and a photo, if you don’t mind me asking?

carina hiii

Jan 20, 2022
Hi there, just wondering if anyones in the same situation here:

The old system(the GCKEY) shows that my background check is in process while the new tracker tool shows that the background verification is not started yet.

help !

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Hi there, just wondering if anyones in the same situation here:

The old system(the GCKEY) shows that my background check is in process while the new tracker tool shows that the background verification is not started yet.

help !
Yup. IRCC is a mess. Even my address is wrong on the new system. It show that my background and eligibility has not started.

Reactions: carina hiii

marriedtoajamaican

Aug 10, 2019
Can someone tell me what this means on the tracker sponsor side? We can't seem to find the msg.
We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Can someone tell me what this means on the tracker sponsor side? We can't seem to find the msg.
We sent you a message about your application

Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
It could be in the form of a request or instructions to do something. Scour through the sponsor's email or use the GCKey to see if there is a message in your intray.

marriedtoajamaican

Aug 10, 2019
It could be in the form of a request or instructions to do something. Scour through the sponsor's email or use the GCKey to see if there is a message in your intray.
Thanks after my wife not receiving anything in her email she called ircc and had them help her to link the gckey account and apparently the msg on the tracker was told to ignore it was an error on their end.

Reactions: Mario Rostova