+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Has anyone received a correspondence letter, RE: validity of your biometric information on the SOWP part of the application today or recently?

Phenggay

Feb 17, 2022
Hi! Glad to find this forum. I started my sponsorship application journey March 2021. Package got returned in October because it incomplete. Resent it November 2021 and I finally got the AOR via email last Feb 15. The day after that, my common law partner received an email titled Inland Express Request Letter with an attached letter stating that him and everyone on his application must provide a proof of medical examination and be sent to the Mississauga Office along with that letter. His dependents are outside of the country and have not been instructed to give biometrics or anything yet. We are very confused on what to do now. Does anyone know if at this point my partner and dependants should go for medical with that letter only? Do they not usually give IME documents first and instructions? Please help me out if you may know the answer. Thanks!

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Hi! Glad to find this forum. I started my sponsorship application journey March 2021. Package got returned in October because it incomplete. Resent it November 2021 and I finally got the AOR via email last Feb 15. The day after that, my common law partner received an email titled Inland Express Request Letter with an attached letter stating that him and everyone on his application must provide a proof of medical examination and be sent to the Mississauga Office along with that letter. His dependents are outside of the country and have not been instructed to give biometrics or anything yet. We are very confused on what to do now. Does anyone know if at this point my partner and dependants should go for medical with that letter only? Do they not usually give IME documents first and instructions? Please help me out if you may know the answer. Thanks!

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
I dont think so you need to wait for IME…just do it upfront medical and will submit via webform..it should be ok

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hello,
After long wait, finally we received Ecopr today. when we downloaded from IRCC portal we found out OFFICER DID MISTAKE, he suppose to sign and date on client copy of copr. However, he signed on IRCC copy and he left client copy blank (no sign on it).

Now, the question is
1) How can we correct it? Have to send copr amend application to IRCC Or we can raise webform?
2) can we apply SIN with copr IRCC copy ??

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hello,
After long wait, finally we received Ecopr today. when we downloaded from IRCC portal we found out OFFICER DID MISTAKE, he suppose to sign and date on client copy of copr. However, he signed on IRCC copy and he left client copy blank (no sign on it).

Now, the question is
1) How can we correct it? Have to send copr amend application to IRCC Or we can raise webform?
2) can we apply SIN with copr IRCC copy ??
Congratulations…you can also reply to first portal email and tell them the issue and also raise web form too….maybe you also have to send copr for amendment. Not sure but maybe yes