+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Good day everyone. I wanted to ask about people's experiences with CPC-Mississauga regarding their timelines and what to expect. Here is my timeline:

Application received - April 8th
AOR - April 30th
Sponsorship Approval - May 6th
Biometrics Payment Request - May 8th
Biometrics Request - May 15th
CSQ Request - May 21st
CSQ Application Received - May 24th
Biometrics Given - May 30th
CSQ AOR and CC charge - June 11th
CSQ Issued - July 31st
Medical Request - August 20th
Medical Exam - August 21st
Additional Documents Request - September 23rd
Documents Submitted - October 4th
Additional Documents Request - October 16th
Documents Submitted - October 17th
Additional Documents Request - October 29th
Documents Submitted - October 29th
Ghost update - November 5th

Can anyone guess when I should expect to get PPR? We need to travel in like 10 days and I don't want it to come while we are outside Canada.

Reactions: DepNG

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Good day everyone. I wanted to ask about people's experiences with CPC-Mississauga regarding their timelines and what to expect. Here is my timeline:

Application received - April 8th
AOR - April 30th
Sponsorship Approval - May 6th
Biometrics Payment Request - May 8th
Biometrics Request - May 15th
CSQ Request - May 21st
CSQ Application Received - May 24th
Biometrics Given - May 30th
CSQ AOR and CC charge - June 11th
CSQ Issued - July 31st
Medical Request - August 20th
Medical Exam - August 21st
Additional Documents Request - September 23rd
Documents Submitted - October 4th
Additional Documents Request - October 16th
Documents Submitted - October 17th
Additional Documents Request - October 29th
Documents Submitted - October 29th
Ghost update - November 5th

Can anyone guess when I should expect to get PPR? We need to travel in like 10 days and I don't want it to come while we are outside Canada.
YOu will get Pre-arrival first which shows that your Eligibility checks are completed. Can you confirm what additional documents they requested you multiple times ?

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
YOu will get Pre-arrival first which shows that your Eligibility checks are completed. Can you confirm what additional documents they requested you multiple times ?
when should i expect to get pre-arrival and how long would it take to get PPR after that ? any trends that you're aware of ? Here's all the documents they requested:
Request 1 - Travel History form, Resume, Copies of all pages of current and previous passports
Request 2 - Travel History form submitted wasn't complete so they asked for it again
Request 3 - Marriage photos and marriage certificate

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
when should i expect to get pre-arrival and how long would it take to get PPR after that ? any trends that you're aware of ? Here's all the documents they requested:
Request 1 - Travel History form, Resume, Copies of all pages of current and previous passports
Request 2 - Travel History form submitted wasn't complete so they asked for it again
Request 3 - Marriage photos and marriage certificate
Once eligibility is passed, then you get Pre-arrivals. After that, it should be really quick.

For me, AOR-2 to Pre-arrival took 1 working day and Pre-arrival to DM & PPR took 1 day and that was in London VO.

Someone who applied with me just got AOR-2 and nothing after that.

I guess it depends on how straight the case is and who it gets assigned to.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Once eligibility is passed, then you get Pre-arrivals. After that, it should be really quick.

For me, AOR-2 to Pre-arrival took 1 working day and Pre-arrival to DM & PPR took 1 day and that was in London VO.

Someone who applied with me just got AOR-2 and nothing after that.

I guess it depends on how straight the case is and who it gets assigned to.
it seems like our case went to someone who wouldn't bother to look at the file for very long and kept asking for things one after the other. our case is pretty straight. we even have a child together and been married almost three years. are you aware of CPC-Mississauga trends ? can you share some insights?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
it seems like our case went to someone who wouldn't bother to look at the file for very long and kept asking for things one after the other. our case is pretty straight. we even have a child together and been married almost three years. are you aware of CPC-Mississauga trends ? can you share some insights?
I heard that recently there processing speed decreased.

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi All,
FYI: I checked my application today on GCKEY account and saw that on the table `View the applications you submitted` the status was profile updated. Inside the application details page (after clicking check full application status) I did not saw any line being updated. No updated on ECAS too. I DO NOT think this is that ghost update because I didn't receive any email.

File received: April 23, 2019
AOR1: June 4, 2019
Biometric Request : June 5, 2019
Biometric Given: June 8, 2019
Biometric Passed: June 8, 2019
SA: June 7, 2019
Medical Request: June 7, 2019
Medical Given: June 11, 2019
Medical Passed: June 21, 2019
Move to Visa Office: October 9, 2019
Visa Office: New Delhi
ECAS: Started Processing Line 2 update: October 22, 2019
GCKEY: profile updated on list of application November 13, 2019

Reactions: DepNG

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I heard that recently there processing speed decreased.
Can you believe that having a child does not make you a genuine couple as per cic as I read in a spousal visa case from an immigration lawyer.
Hi All,
FYI: I checked my application today on GCKEY account and saw that on the table `View the applications you submitted` the status was profile updated. Inside the application details page (after clicking check full application status) I did not saw any line being updated. No updated on ECAS too. I DO NOT think this is that ghost update because I didn't receive any email.

Either you should be getting an ADR or Pre-Arrival services

Reactions: av24

Pruthvi

Sep 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a sponsor currently holds PR i want to apply Dependent visa to wife i recently got married 6 months back and currently i have an issue for filing the Dependent visa, i lost my full time job last month the company layoff me due to there financial issue i currently applied Employment insurance(EI) and it got approved, currently i am looking for new job but till now i didn't get any can i apply my spouse dependent visa or what to do any cases with my situation?

Mag227

Jun 20, 2019
Hi All,

What does line 2 update look like please?

malaaq20

Nov 3, 2019
APP mailed April 1 2019
APP received April 5 2019
AOR May 13 2019
APP Linked May 23 2019
SA ‍♀May 24 2019
BIO REQ June 10 2019
BIO REC June 10 2019
MR May 29 2019
MED Passed June 12 2019
VO June 12 2019
Additional Docs Oct 6 2019
Pre arrival Services Nov 9 2019
BRC
DM ✅
PPR
COPR
LANDED ✈
PR Card
same like u bro

Reactions: mrsbaafa

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

What is the estimated time duration for getting PPR after one has received pre-arrival letter?

Also chances of rejection / interview after pre-arrival?

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hi All,

What is the estimated time duration for getting PPR after one has received pre-arrival letter?

Also chances of rejection / interview after pre-arrival?
No, There is no set time after receiving pre-arrival, could be same day you receive PPR or it could be 6 months later, it could also depend where your VO is located and how does the officer feel that day. Some applications need more investigation than others so it might take longer. PAL means that eligibility is passed (relationship genuine) but could always get refused because of your background check. The chances to get refused after PAL are very slim but I have read on here it could happen.

Last edited: