+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by JoshC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. You too..

2. Good day everyone. I wanted to ask about people's experiences with CPC-Mississauga regarding their timelines and what to expect. Here is my timeline:

Application received - April 8th
    AOR - April 30th
    Sponsorship Approval - May 6th
    Biometrics Payment Request - May 8th
    Biometrics Request - May 15th
    CSQ Request - May 21st
    CSQ Application Received - May 24th
    Biometrics Given - May 30th
    CSQ AOR and CC charge - June 11th
    CSQ Issued - July 31st
    Medical Request - August 20th
    Medical Exam - August 21st
    Additional Documents Request - September 23rd
    Documents Submitted - October 4th
    Additional Documents Request - October 16th
    Documents Submitted - October 17th
    Additional Documents Request - October 29th
    Documents Submitted - October 29th
    Ghost update - November 5th

Can anyone guess when I should expect to get PPR? We need to travel in like 10 days and I don't want it to come while we are outside Canada.

DepNG likes this.
  3. YOu will get Pre-arrival first which shows that your Eligibility checks are completed. Can you confirm what additional documents they requested you multiple times ?

4. when should i expect to get pre-arrival and how long would it take to get PPR after that ? any trends that you're aware of ? Here's all the documents they requested:
    Request 1 - Travel History form, Resume, Copies of all pages of current and previous passports
    Request 2 - Travel History form submitted wasn't complete so they asked for it again
    Request 3 - Marriage photos and marriage certificate

5. Once eligibility is passed, then you get Pre-arrivals. After that, it should be really quick.

For me, AOR-2 to Pre-arrival took 1 working day and Pre-arrival to DM & PPR took 1 day and that was in London VO.

Someone who applied with me just got AOR-2 and nothing after that.

I guess it depends on how straight the case is and who it gets assigned to.

6. it seems like our case went to someone who wouldn't bother to look at the file for very long and kept asking for things one after the other. our case is pretty straight. we even have a child together and been married almost three years. are you aware of CPC-Mississauga trends ? can you share some insights?

7. I heard that recently there processing speed decreased.

8. Hi All,
    FYI: I checked my application today on GCKEY account and saw that on the table `View the applications you submitted` the status was profile updated. Inside the application details page (after clicking check full application status) I did not saw any line being updated. No updated on ECAS too. I DO NOT think this is that ghost update because I didn't receive any email.

File received: April 23, 2019
    AOR1: June 4, 2019
    Biometric Request : June 5, 2019
    Biometric Given: June 8, 2019
    Biometric Passed: June 8, 2019
    SA: June 7, 2019
    Medical Request: June 7, 2019
    Medical Given: June 11, 2019
    Medical Passed: June 21, 2019
    Move to Visa Office: October 9, 2019
    Visa Office: New Delhi
    ECAS: Started Processing Line 2 update: October 22, 2019
    GCKEY: profile updated on list of application November 13, 2019

DepNG likes this.
  9. Either you should be getting an ADR or Pre-Arrival services

av24 likes this.
  10. Hi everyone,

I am a sponsor currently holds PR i want to apply Dependent visa to wife i recently got married 6 months back and currently i have an issue for filing the Dependent visa, i lost my full time job last month the company layoff me due to there financial issue i currently applied Employment insurance(EI) and it got approved, currently i am looking for new job but till now i didn't get any can i apply my spouse dependent visa or what to do any cases with my situation?

11. What does line 2 update look like please?

12. same like u bro

mrsbaafa likes this.
  13. This is April thread, not March;)

14. Hi All,

What is the estimated time duration for getting PPR after one has received pre-arrival letter?

Also chances of rejection / interview after pre-arrival?

15. #2580 StephanH, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:37 AM
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    No, There is no set time after receiving pre-arrival, could be same day you receive PPR or it could be 6 months later, it could also depend where your VO is located and how does the officer feel that day. Some applications need more investigation than others so it might take longer. PAL means that eligibility is passed (relationship genuine) but could always get refused because of your background check. The chances to get refused after PAL are very slim but I have read on here it could happen.