+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jun 28, 2019
------------------------------------------PLEASE HELP--------------------------------------

Hi,

I have received an email saying "Final Request" to provide identity documents. A line below the document request, it also says: complete Medical Examination for Myself and all family members.

I have already submitted my medicals and status on my CIC account- you passed the medical.

My question is 'is it a general statement from CIC or asking me to give my medical again with all family member. Pls. help

"From CIC:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Supporting identity documents: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism
certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth
class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/08

As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e)."

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
------------------------------------------PLEASE HELP--------------------------------------

Hi,

I have received an email saying "Final Request" to provide identity documents. A line below the document request, it also says: complete Medical Examination for Myself and all family members.

I have already submitted my medicals and status on my CIC account- you passed the medical.

My question is 'is it a general statement from CIC or asking me to give my medical again with all family member. Pls. help

"From CIC:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Supporting identity documents: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism
certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth
class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and Voter's ID card.

As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members
within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family
members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if
they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying
dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e)."

Thanks
YOu can ask your medical center to re-send your and your family medical requests to CIC and you can write them a letter informing them about this.

SIKONDAV

Sep 26, 2019

Hi,

"From CIC:

Thanks

Hi,

If am not wrong they said, " if you have not done so previously". please read the statement clearly, if you got it done then its not required i believe.

montreal2019

Oct 2, 2019
File received: April 3th

File Transferred to NDVO: July 02 2019

decision made :October 10 2019
I have received pre arrival email but no PPR yet ?

Wow Congrats.. decision made means you’ll get your ppr soon maybe next week. Keep
Checking your email inbox or spam. When did you receive pre arrival?

G121

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everyone
My file was transferred to Los Angeles visa office on 5th September.Then i got a line added to my ecas that they started processing my file on September16th.And a couple of days ago i got an interview request from IRCC New York.My interview is scheduled for first week of next month.I dont understand why would they call me for interview all the way in New York when they could have done that in LA.I m just lost.If anyone could help me.Please!!!

abigail.l

Oct 13, 2019
Hi everyone. I applied in April as well. We are currently in process still. Here is our timeline:
I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Mexico.

1. We received ********* application for permanent residence on April 11, 2019.
  2. We sent ******** correspondence acknowledging receipt of ************ application(s) on September 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing ************ application on July 12, 2019.
  4. We sent *************** medical instructions on May 3, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent ***************** correspondence on May 23, 2019. If *************** has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have **************** do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ****************** receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received

7. So his medical exams were received in May and the biometrics was done and received in June. Just two weeks ago we received an email asking for a photo copy of the passport bio page and to pay the right to permanent residence fee. (He lived in Canada when we was younger and got declined for refugee status under his mother 15 years ago) so they also asked for an updated criminal record from Mexico and also the IRB decision from 15 years ago as proof that he got declined. Does this sound like he is close to being approved since we payed the right to permanent resident fee and also got asked to send a copy of the passport? Please let me know. What other steps are there?

Lisa Morrison

Dec 1, 2018
Hi, I'm sponsoring my husband from Mexico. Here's our timeline:
Aor1 April 25
Sponsor approval June 1
Medical requested June 5
Biometrics requested June 7
Medical done June 20
Biometrics done June 25
Biometrics and medical passed early July
Gcms notes requested early Sept
Received Oct 7
And just today Oct 25, received a letter saying file has been transferred to Mexico city.

A couple of questions:

1 can anyone give me an idea of what the process is normally like and how long it takes after Mexico receives it? Is there more background checking etc? Or is over now?

2 on his Gcms notes they wrote POLICE CERTIFICATE - - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - - REVIEW REQUIRED. and I noticed also they mentioned back office program somewhere in there. Maybe because he sent an fbi certificate since that's he spent most of his life, and they're wondering why we didn't send a Mexico one? Is this notation any cause for alarm?

Thanks!

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
AOR: April 26, 2019.
File Number: 11th June, 2019
Medical and Bio-metrics request- 18th June, 2019
Medical and Bio-metrics submitted: 3rd July, 2019
Medical passed: 6th July, 2019
Additional Info Request (PCC): 25th June, 2019 (Agent told me about the requests on 9th July, 2019)
Additional doc submitted: 15th July through web form
No update till August 15th - status said we're waiting for the additional information from you. So, I sent the PCC by mail on 15th August.
Additional document received: 22nd August, 2019

Update: File Transferred to NDVO: 9th October 2019.

It seems that they have sent a batch of April applications to NDVO during the last week.

Jeff Bevans

Oct 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hi everyone. I applied in April as well. We are currently in process still. Here is our timeline:
I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Mexico.

1. We received ********* application for permanent residence on April 11, 2019.
  2. We sent ******** correspondence acknowledging receipt of ************ application(s) on September 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing ************ application on July 12, 2019.
  4. We sent *************** medical instructions on May 3, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent ***************** correspondence on May 23, 2019. If *************** has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have **************** do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ****************** receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received

7. So his medical exams were received in May and the biometrics was done and received in June. Just two weeks ago we received an email asking for a photo copy of the passport bio page and to pay the right to permanent residence fee. (He lived in Canada when we was younger and got declined for refugee status under his mother 15 years ago) so they also asked for an updated criminal record from Mexico and also the IRB decision from 15 years ago as proof that he got declined. Does this sound like he is close to being approved since we payed the right to permanent resident fee and also got asked to send a copy of the passport? Please let me know. What other steps are there?
Hi Abigail,
I am in the same boat as you at the moment. I just received correspondence that my spousal application (I am sponsoring my wife) was sent to the Mexico visa office. If anyone has any experience with application processing times at the Mexico viso office, we would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.