+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello Guys,
Am new to this forum Just now I Received Passport Request.
My time line below.
Application Sent : August 15th 2019
Application Received : August 19th 2019
AOR Received : September 26th 2019
Biometric Received : September 26th
Sponsor approval : September 27th
Medical Received: September 27th
Bio and medical done: September 30th
Medical Pass : October 5th 2019
File Transfer to Mississauga: Oct 9th
Decision Made : Oct 18th 2019
Passport Request: Oct 18th 2019
My application done in less than 2 months
Am very happy....
Good luck everyone
This is April outland thread, not August

Reactions: wambaozhixing

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Guys, today I linked my application finally. Could you inform me if GCkey also shows the File Transfer information to the visa office or not? I cannot see this information there and what I have seen they say, "eligibility requirement" is in process and "Background check is in process".

Plz also inform me if I will receive an email if an update on my application or I will have to check the application continuously?

Plz guide.

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hi Guys, today I linked my application finally. Could you inform me if GCkey also shows the File Transfer information to the visa office or not? I cannot see this information there and what I have seen they say, "eligibility requirement" is in process and "Background check is in process".

Plz also inform me if I will receive an email if an update on my application or I will have to check the application continuously?

Plz guide.
You’ll recieved a email regarding updates.

Reactions: Gr8AmirM

abigail.l

Oct 13, 2019
Me three. We're all three in the same boat with a similar timeline from what I gather. Should keep in touch!
Have you both gotten a request to give a photocopy of your passport and pay the right to permanent resident fee as well? I thought that was one of the last steps but they asked for a couple other documents as well (due to our own

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Can anyone share how PPR looks like for a citizen from a visa exempt country? Does the applicant have to send the passport / passport copy by mail or upload online for CPC-Mississauga? Do we also have to send photos with the passport?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Can anyone share how PPR looks like for a citizen from a visa exempt country? Does the applicant have to send the passport / passport copy by mail or upload online for CPC-Mississauga? Do we also have to send photos with the passport?
PPR is same for everyone. It will have instructions that if you are from a visa exempt country, you just have to mail the copy of passport's bio page along with photographs. The docs are mailed and not uploaded.

wiftikhar

May 25, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Any applicants from Pakistan who submitted there applications in April 2019 got file transferred to London VO ?
Please share your timeline
No nothing yet, medical was completed June 22, 2019 since then no reply or movement. Hopefully by end of this month may see some activity will keep this forum updated.

Thanks for reaching out!

RS29

Jul 8, 2019
Any applicants from Pakistan who submitted there applications in April 2019 got file transferred to London VO ?
Please share your timeline

hi I’m an applicant from Pakistan
Timeline
Applied 17th April
First AOR 30th May
Received biometric and medical request 1 June
Medical and biometric sent on 10th June
Haven’t heard anything since then

RS29

Jul 8, 2019
hi I’m an applicant from Pakistan
Timeline
Applied 17th April
First AOR 30th May
Sponsor approval next day
Received biometric and medical request 1 June
Medical and biometric sent on 10th June
Haven’t heard anything since then

unin_vn

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
dear .
I want to ask my app made by french and transfered to Singapore VO first july but no any update , i feel french case it is slower than everyone , right?. Thanks all.

Ajleo12312

Oct 16, 2018
South Korea
Hello everyone!
Does anyone has any idea how long it would take to receive Passport request after receiving Pre-arrival Services Letter by the VO????
Thank you!