+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sri_ankit

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Welcome to the club lol.
We received xxxxxxx application for permanent residence on March 21, 2019.

We sent medical instructions on May 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
june 10, 2019 Medical results have been received.
still stuckd at the same point not moving at all not only april applicants are grinded but march applicants are in row also

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
With every passing week I'm adjusting the expected PPR date in my head.

When I filed the Application, I was expecting to receive the PPR by end of August.
Next was: Mid September
Next: End of September
Now: Mid October. Hopefully this one goes through. This wait it brutal!

Thinking ahead: How long it is taking to get the PP back if submitted in the USA? Any idea?

KYVAN2019

Mar 28, 2019
Hope someone help me.
I got a request letter for additional documents on last months and in their instruction it can be sent via web form, mail, and email (they said it’s the fastest service).
So I sent them through email but I wonder if they are going to send me some confirmation email that they actually received my email.
The due date is sep.21 and the additional documents must be received by the office by that date.
I really wanna avoid the chance that something happens and the email didn’t get to them without me knowing.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hope someone help me.
I got a request letter for additional documents on last months and in their instruction it can be sent via web form, mail, and email (they said it’s the fastest service).
So I sent them through email but I wonder if they are going to send me some confirmation email that they actually received my email.
The due date is sep.21 and the additional documents must be received by the office by that date.
I really wanna avoid the chance that something happens and the email didn’t get to them without me knowing.
You should submit those via webform as well, that sends you an acknowledgement withing couple of days which you must have in case you need to prove it at a later date.

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hope someone help me.
Yes I got a confirmation. But also send web form as user above said

radhesh1122

Feb 4, 2014
Hope someone help me.
Please check document section in GC key ,even I have sent through email ,it got updated saying "documents sent were uploaded"

radhesh1122

Feb 4, 2014
Hi ,Has anybody got final request from Mississauga to upload documents needed and I have sent docs on Aug 30 th and I see doc's uploaded message under document tab in GC key account .still waiting for reply from CIC ,does anybody know how long it takes to get reply

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
April 15: received
June 8, AOR
June 9, medical
June 11 biometric payment request
June 14 medical complete
June 19, transfer to missisagua
July 18 --> Request for biometrics payment (again, specifically requested a NEW payment) and marriage photos
July 21--> we sent above requested documents
August 15 --> Biometrics requested
August 16 --> submitted
Sept 13 --> PPR

cmp13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
April 15: received
June 8, AOR
June 9, medical
June 11 biometric payment request
June 14 medical complete
June 19, transfer to missisagua
July 18 --> Request for biometrics payment (again, specifically requested a NEW payment) and marriage photos
July 21--> we sent above requested documents
August 15 --> Biometrics requested
August 16 --> submitted
Sept 13 --> PPR
Congrats jb9419!! Your in the bracket before me that I've been waiting to move for awhile now. Im an April 18 applicant hopefully we move next hehe
PS please update your tracker! Ty!