+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Samasi

Jul 18, 2019
Hey Guys,
Please I need your help. In linking my application to an online account whose information should I input, Is it the principal applicant or the sponsor,
Also whose account is the link made, is it the principal applicant or the sponsor's online account.

Thanks

Reactions: Apricity

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone done their PDOS or the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar. Can i book a apointment personal or fo i need to do it online??

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Does anyone done their PDOS or the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar. Can i book a apointment personal or fo i need to do it online??
You need to book the date on the website, my partner did hers 2 weeks ago and she made an appointment on the website. You can't show up there without an appointment and the registration paper.

Sydawei

Jan 3, 2018
Why some case transfer to Mississauga visa office, and some case transfer back to applicant home country visa office?

anyone can tell me why?

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Guys, I need some help. I am a PR. I've got the PR last year and decided not to shift till now. I got married to her in may. Now, both of us are planning to move there together. What are the possible options I've?
I think I've below options:

1. Spousal Visa-this would require me to be present there in canada, which is not the case
2. She applies for PR through Express entry. (made profile with points 430, NOC 2173)- Not sure when OINP or federal cutoff reach there.
3. She applies for visitor visa now, we both make the move there and I get the job there and then apply for Spousal visa.

Need help from experts. what should be my choice, provided we want to move asap.

Last edited:

Umbereen

May 13, 2019
Hello guys I had a question. I'm the sponsor and our application is at the stage of medical completed since June 23, 2019. I recently found out I am pregnant. I'm wondering if there is any way to speed up the process so my husband can come in time for delivery which is in March. Like is there any letter I can make or if there is a form to fill anything would help. Thanks

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys I had a question. I'm the sponsor and our application is at the stage of medical completed since June 23, 2019. I recently found out I am pregnant. I'm wondering if there is any way to speed up the process so my husband can come in time for delivery which is in March. Like is there any letter I can make or if there is a form to fill anything would help. Thanks
There is no way to speed up the process, they don't make any exceptions for things like pregnancy. I sincerely hope that your husband's application finishes processing before your baby is born, but I'm afraid all you can do is wait.

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Received a letter today that my spouse application was transferred to Accra on August 1. Does anyone have any idea how long Accra VO takes to process spousal sponsorship?