Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
13-06-2019
File Transfer...
02-07-2019
My app was transferred to Accra on July 2 and I got AOR2 July 15th and no medical request or news since July 15th. I can see from other visas that have been transferred to Accra in the tracker that it has taken them an average of 150-155days since their applications were received to get medical request and decision made follows closely after. My application was received April 29th so it’s been about 110days.

I’ll keep you posted, if you do the same, if we hear anything! Hopefully moves quickly!

Received a letter today that my spouse application was transferred to Accra on August 1. Does anyone have any idea how long Accra VO takes to process spousal sponsorship?

dh12345

Aug 18, 2019
hello i have applied my wife outland sponsorship
file received April 30
file no-june 18
bio-june 19 medical july 3
file transfer july 5 to Mississauga
sponsorship application status was decision made till August 9 2019 but after that it changed to in process
PR status use to show 3 lines including medical received but
now it just show only file received april 29
Anybody know y that happen
thank you

Sarkaria hind

Jul 15, 2019
My application received in April aor on5 june. Medical request on 13 june and done on 17 june. Biometric requests on 14 June and done on 18 June. Additional document birth certificate send on 12 July. what will be next step?? Pls help me

dcwinn

Aug 19, 2019
Hi All,
Sharing my timeline and have a question too…

Spousal Sponsorship
SP: Canadian Citizen
PA: UK

Apr 1 – Application Sent (All fees paid)
Apr 8 – Application Received
May 11 – AOR
May 28 – Sponsor Approval
May 28 – Ghost E-mail (No Updates)
May 29 – Medical Request
Jun 18 – Medical Exam
Jun 23 – Medical Passed – GCKEY updated
Jul 18 – Biometrics Request
Aug 2 – Biometrics Appointment
Aug 2 – Biometrics updated on GCKEY

Current Status
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Q. - I received my biometrics letter in the post, it was posted from Mississauga, does that mean that my case is being processed at that visa office?

Anyone else with similar timelines?

Thanks in advance – good luck everyone

Parora06

Jul 31, 2019
Hello Guys ,

Anyone in this group that received AOR 1 and after that no update for a month or so?

If no , is there someone in this group , for whom it took long time to get SA.

I am a little concerned because for me its exactly 1 month today that after AOR 1 i got no update.

My timeline : May31st file received

AOR 1 - July 20th 2019.

ajapeyk

Mar 17, 2019
Timeline:
App rec: April 29
AOR1: June 13
SA: June 19
In Process: June 20
BR: June 18
Passed: June 23
MR: June 19
Passed: July 2
MVO Mississauga: July 2

No news after that.

My husband applied for a Visitor Visa since I am due to give birth next month. We even included an invitation letter from my OB but it was refused. PA is from Philippines.

Reactions: dcwinn

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
My app was transferred to Accra on July 2 and I got AOR2 July 15th and no medical request or news since July 15th. I can see from other visas that have been transferred to Accra in the tracker that it has taken them an average of 150-155days since their applications were received to get medical request and decision made follows closely after. My application was received April 29th so it’s been about 110days.

I’ll keep you posted, if you do the same, if we hear anything! Hopefully moves quickly!
Thanks for replying. So far nothing new. But before transfer to AVo my spouse has already done and passed both medicals and biometrics so I am hoping for PPR all things been equal. Good luck to us all!

toluomirin

Apr 21, 2019
Hello guys, please quick one! I reside in Denmark but my file got transferred to Ghana may be because my country of origin is Nigeria but when I receive passport request can I send it to any closer visa office to me in Europe or to Ghana in Africa ? Thanks

kerio win

Aug 20, 2019
1. We received application for permanent residence on November 2, 2018.

2. We sent correspondence acknowledging receipt of 's application(s) on March 27, 2019.

3. We started processing 's application on March 25, 2019.

4. We sent a letter on March 16, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5. We sent medical instructions on April 16, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

6. Medical results have been received. (**its was received on 3rd of May 2019**)

It’s been over 3 months still showing in process, not sure what is next, anyone here to help me understanding next step.

cmp13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hey cmp13
How did you receive a ghost update?
Thanks
I logged into my gckey account and the status of my linked pr application under current status said "Application/profile updated" when I checked to see what had changed, it appeared unchanged. At least I know someone from IRCC end accessed my application.

dcwinn

Aug 19, 2019
I logged into my gckey account and the status of my linked pr application under current status said "Application/profile updated" when I checked to see what had changed, it appeared unchanged. At least I know someone from IRCC end accessed my application.
That is exciting... I experienced the same thing yesterday... fingers crossed for DM/PPR soon... please keep me posted :)

Reactions: cmp13

cmp13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
That is exciting... I experienced the same thing yesterday... fingers crossed for DM/PPR soon... please keep me posted :)
That's great! It's the second time I experienced it in the entire process. Last time was 2-3weeks before forward and AOR2. Will do!

dcwinn

Aug 19, 2019
That's great! It's the second time I experienced it in the entire process. Last time was 2-3weeks before forward and AOR2. Will do!
Hey... I just checked the Online Tool and the Permanent Residency Section has changed from In Progress to Decision Made... No updates when you click into it or on GCKey... so so excited... hoping for good news very soon.