+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kalegale

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,
Principal applicant (DarVO)
April 23rd applicant here. I was asked for extra documents n 22nd July which I provided the next day 23rd of July both by EMAIL as instructed and also by webform. My status on gckey still shows We need Additional documents from you up to now.

However on 20th of august I called the ircc office to ask why the status is in that state, and the officer told me they could not find evidence that I sent in the documents. And so for the second time on Aug 20 i submitted the extra documents again.

Please some one tell me do I need to be worried? How long does it take to update this section.

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Anybody who’s tried their luck with a visitor visa? Please share

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Principal applicant (DarVO)
April 23rd applicant here. I was asked for extra documents n 22nd July which I provided the next day 23rd of July both by EMAIL as instructed and also by webform. My status on gckey still shows We need Additional documents from you up to now.

However on 20th of august I called the ircc office to ask why the status is in that state, and the officer told me they could not find evidence that I sent in the documents. And so for the second time on Aug 20 i submitted the extra documents again.

Please some one tell me do I need to be worried? How long does it take to update this section.
Hello
Did you send the documents by email? My wife just received a pre arrival service email this afternoon. And this Friday, I will be paying the RPRF and send them a receipt by email. So did they confirm they received them already?

Rajwant.mahal

Aug 1, 2019
Applied on 18 april. File received on 3 may aor on 8 may mefical passed on 30th june..biometrics on 15 july ..file transfer to new dehli on 15 august ...file start processing...anyone with same situation?

kalegale

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hello
Did you send the documents by email? My wife just received a pre arrival service email this afternoon. And this Friday, I will be paying the RPRF and send them a receipt by email. So did they confirm they received them already?
I sent both Email as instructed and Web form, but up to now no confirmation of receipt. its really stressing us a lot.
Do you guys think i should go ahead and send physical documents using DHL to the Tanzania Visa Office?

toluomirin

Apr 21, 2019
Hi everyone any one from Accra any update for medical, April
my file was transferred to Accra on August 1st after medical and bio-metric were done and submitted. and On 16th of August I saw 'we started processing your application' which is line 2. on ecas online service. at PA side . fingers crossed and hope for the best soon.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hi All,

I have received a PP request yesterday from CIC and they want me to send necessary documents via UPS or FedEx by including a pre-paid return envelope.

I went to both UPS & FedEx - they tried to generate return labels, but the system is not allowing them to do it. They both confirmed that they can't do it as it is an international shipping.

Anyone faced similar situation? If yes, how did you sent the courier to CIC Canada from USA?
Hi VM,

We did not had any issue creating a return label,we have done ours through Fedex. Try visiting another Fedex location or a UPS location. Your courier was to CIC Canada, but ours is to CPCO ( Case processing Center Ottawa). I believe there shouldn't be any difference, as both are international.
Wish you all the best.

Thanks.

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
my file was transferred to Accra on August 1st after medical and bio-metric were done and submitted. and On 16th of August I saw 'we started processing your application' which is line 2. on ecas online service. at PA side . fingers crossed and hope for the best soon.
Ok day have not ask me for medical but biometric is done

VM2019

Aug 8, 2019
Hi VM,

We did not had any issue creating a return label,we have done ours through Fedex. Try visiting another Fedex location or a UPS location. Your courier was to CIC Canada, but ours is to CPCO ( Case processing Center Ottawa). I believe there shouldn't be any difference, as both are international.
Wish you all the best.

Thanks.
Spoke to CIC and they advised me to create a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping label for return documents. I did the same online and included in the package and sent it to them via FedEx.