+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Just called up CIC... Agent informed that the case is under processing and if the file is transferred overseas, she can't access the same.. However, In my case she was able to see that primary processing office is in Canada

Can someone shed light on this please...
What is your timeline ?

Reactions: Doc_Abby_Zo

Ahmed_oh

May 13, 2019
Same here. April applicant. File transferred to VO and awaiting CSQ. No medicals yet. I thought i was the only one but i guess it's normal.
File received: April 12 2019
AOR: May 7
Biometrics: May 29 ( Completed on 29)
File transfer to VO: May 30( Mississauga)
CIC letter to apply for CSQ ( Quebec): May 30
Applied for CSQ: June 12 still waiting for CSQ
Background check processing: June01

No medicals till now is this normal??
Anyone else from Quebec who applied for PR in April?

Also my ECAS shows Application received on April 12 and we started your processing

Thanks
Mad4u

Reactions: renataQC

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
any transfer email you received ?
my application received as well on 23 rd april, all done just did nt get the email for transfer yet ?
i havent got any email regarding transfer or any other email updates.
what do you mean by all done? did you got your PPR?

kalegale

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
I received request for additional information from the DAR VO , proof of communication between us ( we are years common law ).

I need help as I lost my old contact and WhatsApp chats, but also main importantly we have never lived apart from the time we met. We are always in the same place apart from occasionally texting when out of the house.

There was no need to have long call logs etc.

How should I address this? Please help

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Biometric metric was done on 9th July. Medical was done before and sponsor approval aswell. But there has been no update after 9th July.
I'd suggest you to call CIC as they are able to update you about the latest progress on your file. I dont know if LVO sends out AOR for file transfer.