+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Help! I still haven’t received my biometrics instruction letter yet. I have already forwarded my receipt via webform last july 2nd. No update until now.
It can take a while, we got the fee request 30th April but didn't get the actual biometrics request until 21st June.

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello Guys! Is there someone who’s still waiting for file transfer?
It’s been 2-3 weeks since SA, file is still not transferred, this gets me a bit worried

please share your experiences if someone got their file transferred really late
Thank you in advance!
same here... AOR 23rd April... still no word on file transfer...

Reactions: av24 and DepNG

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
For those who didn’t get their file transferred, do you see anything like they’re working on your background check? Please let me know
There was an update in GC Key a/c the same day Medicals were passed... it now shows that Background Check is in progress...

Reactions: DepNG

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Do you guys know which nationalities get file transfered to Mississauga? I only see applications from India going to Mississauga and I'm not sure if my wife's application will go there, or if will be sent to Brazil.
Please let me know if anyone knows
Thanks
All nationalities could get transferred to Mississauga, Indians also get transferred to India and not Mississauga, it all depends on how the applications are triaged, I've heard the straightforward applications goes to Mississauga, that is why you see DM in 3-4 months. Don't forget that there are a lot more Indian applications compared to other Countries, it just seems more because of this. Our file was transferred to Mississauga but I doubt it will stay there, it will probably make a stop in Manila in the near future. You just need to look at the spreadsheets and you will see for yourself.

Maslam

May 29, 2019
Hey guys need help. Not able to link my file to gckey account. Tried so many times. Any suggestions? Plz and thanks
Same I have tried to link my account multiple times It says no results found. I called customer service they said to send in all the information through IRCC Webform. Please let me know if it works for you or send in an inquiry on the IRCC Webform.

wiftikhar

May 25, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-04-2019
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Same I have tried to link my account multiple times It says no results found. I called customer service they said to send in all the information through IRCC Webform. Please let me know if it works for you or send in an inquiry on the IRCC Webform.
Hello Friend,
I had the same issue, can you log into ECAS, because I logged into ECAS using receipt number and my (sponsor) details as was able to get AOR1.

when I got AOR1 I used application number and family name, used passport for identification [INFORMATION OF PA not SA]

NOTE under Applicant's personal details use the information entered in form IMM0008
If using 'Place of Birth' option: use information on Page 1/6 of your IMM0008 for section 'PERSONAL DETAILS' question#8 [ENTER EXACTLY AS ENTERED ON FORM]

If using 'Passport' option: use information on page 2/6 of your IMM0008 for Section 'PASSPORT' question#2, 3, 4, and 5 [COPY PASTE PASSPORT NUMBER, IF REQUIRED NO SPACES EXACTLY AS ENTERED IN THE FORM]

and for the following question
"Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? "

Use the information you entered IMM0008 form Page 1/6 under'APPLICATION DETAILS' question number 5

and for the question

"Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)" = SA + PA + Number of dependents.

If its only SA, PA, and no dependents then it should be (1+1+0)=2 so enter 2

If its SA, PA , and lets say 2 dependents it should be (1+1+2)=4 so enter 4.

Hope this helps!!

ALSO NOTE: IF YOU ARE THE REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR PA THEN THIS SHOULD WORK FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, IF PA HAS NO REPRESENTATIVE THEN PA NEEDS TO APPLY FOR GC KEY ACCOUNT AND USE THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO LINK THE APPLICATION.

Mag227

Jun 20, 2019
I received same message online. We never got any email. It's been over a
hey guys
just wondering if someone can help me out because im very confused and have been emailing cic but am not getting any answers.
so this has been my husbands application status so far:
  1. We received XXXXXX's application for permanent residence on April 4, 2019.
  2. We sent XXXXX correspondence on May 16, 2019. If xxxxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have xxxxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until xxxxxxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent xxxxxx medical instructions on June 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
im having a problem because neither me or my husband has received any email or update with the medical instructions and its almost been a month and no progress. I recently asked a family friend who was sponsoring his wife about this and he told me to create a GCKey account which i did but there are no messages or forms to download from there either.

please help me figure out how i can get those medical forms done asap. im pregnant and due in december and i really hope for my husbands application to be completed before then :(
thank you so much!!

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
for me its been more than 1 month. the last update I received was for Medicals on 31st May after that no news on file transfer or anything. Apr 4th applicant.
Yeah.. they are very fast to take your cash but once they got all the money in hand, things go slow from there;( I was also wondering why they requested me to pay for RPRF Right Permanent Residence Fee early when the application could go up to 6-12 months? I thought RPRF is requested when PPR is not far behind? So, if someone will be approved in 10 months, they should not ask for RPRF after only a few months?.... they said: In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee.

I paid it in early June... What kind of processing are they talking about when RPRF is required?

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi guys any update for the April applicants? Anybody got a DM?