+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by JoshC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. mine seems like it never was updated
    • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
    i am not sure if this is the same as background check in process did not got any ghost update...

2. Hey everyone!
    Question.. My husband (PA) did his medical June.18th and we haven't heard anything back as yet so I called the immigration office and found out that I cannot receive any information.. Privacy act.. My question is does anyone know how long after immigration receives the results do they email or post it on the GCKey? Thanks in advance!

3. Anyone received DM (decision made) recently? Anyone?

4. Hello, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! That was such a great help!!!!

5. I can easily log in to ECAS but Gckey always says no results found!

6. Hello, is that information updated in Ecas or Gckey? Do they update background check info on Ecas?

7. Nope

8. Mine took a while to come back. It showed up in Gckey as “you passed the medical exam,” before ECAS even said “medical results received.”

What country is the PA from?

9. Thanks JulietJarden!
    He is from Antigua but had to do his medical in Barbados.

10. Is there any one here still waiting for medical

11. Anyone here from Quebec??

12. Hi everyone is it normal to not get medical request before file is transferred. In most cases I’ve read here, d medical is done right after biometric then file will be transferred to local visa office. Biometric is done and SA is approved. Can some enlighten me on this? Thank you in advance

13. I have no idea. Our file has been transferred too and no medical request yet.

14. Oh ok. Thanks bro

15. Any decision made this week?