+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Getdahorns

Dec 11, 2018
I got my biometrics request today, but ECAS still shows the SA is processing and my sponsor hasn't received a SA email. Any ideas?

sri_ankit

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
I got my biometrics request today, but ECAS still shows the SA is processing and my sponsor hasn't received a SA email. Any ideas?
no need to panic at all. I received my SA approval 2 days after biometric, but the date was same as biometric request letter.

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
If your husband will be done with medicals on July 16, then he just has to submit medicals completion form before July 19 and you do not need to inform CIC about it. If its past date, send a query along with proof of medicals registration and it should resolve the issue.
Thanks much !!

Mag227

Jun 20, 2019
Application recieved on 29th April
AOR on 13th June.
I got this message on ecas today " we sent you a correspondence on june 19th. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested document, please do so asap. Pls wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required "
My worry is i didn't get any correspondence via email or my gckey account.

canadiantams

Apr 16, 2019
Hey,

Just looked at that sheet and noticed- almost everyone has communication. We have heard nothing!

Just wondering if anyone has the direct number I can ring- not the toll free number?

I have a log in- I created... and tried to link account but it keeps coming up that its not there- tried me the sponsor and also my husband. Ah..
I also sent a query but so far nothing.

It seems I am not the only one but just wanted to check in- as I find it weird I cannot find anything?

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
That number is to win a Caribbean cruise...o_O
Hey,

Just looked at that sheet and noticed- almost everyone has communication. We have heard nothing!

Just wondering if anyone has the direct number I can ring- not the toll free number?

I have a log in- I created... and tried to link account but it keeps coming up that its not there- tried me the sponsor and also my husband. Ah..
I also sent a query but so far nothing.

It seems I am not the only one but just wanted to check in- as I find it weird I cannot find anything?
That is strange, you never got any news since April 17th, that is weird. You should call them for sure. If you are outside of Canada, you could call using google hangouts. But, it could take up to 3 months before you get a response.

Leah123

Nov 8, 2018
Can someone help me i cant link my application on gckey it keeps saying with the information you entered theres no application matching

Leah123

Nov 8, 2018
I got an email saying to pay for my husbands biometric fee which i did and i emailed the receipt also and havent heard anything back later we got medical request which my husband did and on ecas it updated saying they received medical exam and yesterday i got an email saying the application has been transferred to ankara turkey can someone point me in the right direction what happens next im a bit worried how long do we still have to wait

Mag227

Jun 20, 2019
AOR on 13th June.
I got this message on ecas today " we sent you a correspondence on june 19th. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested document, please do so asap. Pls wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required "
AOR on 13th June.
Does anyone have an idea what this mean?

renataQC

Jan 13, 2019
I've been approve to sponsor my husband to Quebec from outside Canada. We received yesterday the request for biometrics last night. He's currently in Canada on a visitor record ending September 30th 2019. Reading the government website, I understand that he can go to Vermont to get his biometrics done and come back to Canada using his visitor record with no problems. Am I understanding correctly?

And, is my approval to sponsor the same as AOR?